trick it

Y/n was covering her mouth as tears are threatening to fall from her crystal e/c eyes

Y/n was covering her mouth as tears are threatening to fall from her crystal e/c eyes. She was playing an idol-raising game from her phone as she watched her idol having a debut concert where she is a manager in the game. "Thank you, Producer!"

"I'm happy for you...I really am..." she says with dramatic tears. Recently, she was also playing an idol game where she was a manager of a seven member boy group who will help them debut and become worldwide famous, but the thing is that she needed more wings and strong cards to get to the next level of the story.

"Y/n-chan!" Aoi and Nene called causing Y/n to jump as her she almost dropped her phone. She looked at the two as she placed her hand to her chest.

"Yah!" Y/n scolded the two of scaring her all of a sudden. "You two could have just warned me before you scare me, jeez you're giving me a heart attack!"

Aoi and Nene grins excitedly at Y/n making the latter tilt her head in confusion while holding her phone. "You have been summoned by a hot upperclassman!" Aoi tells her.

"Ha?" the confused girl asked in a raspy voice that she rarely had. The people who are asking for her presence are either students who are going to confess to her or something else and teachers for a career orientation. Y/n didn't want to meet anyone at the moment since she needed to finish her game.

So Y/n decided its best to meet the person instead. Nene puts her hands on Y/n's shoulders as she led her to their girl classmates crowding over to an upperclassman who's looking for her. When Y/n made it to the door, her expression dropped as she saw who it is.

"Yo'" It's the boy who bumped into her during the Misaki Stairs incident, the one who picked up her phone back then. Y/n's eyebrow twitched, this is going to be another confession, she bets. "You're Y/n L/n-chan...right?"

"Would you mind going out with me----"

"No." Y/n replied with an uninterested tone while crossing her arms as she leaned against the entrance. 'Come on that was fucking rude.'

Y/n sighed as she slump her shoulders in pity. "Fine," she huffed. The girls from her class including Nene and Aoi are cheering for her at the background.

The upperclassman and Y/n are walking through the hallways and the latter immediately regrets the decision of following the brown haired person at the moment she got out of her classroom. She didn't want to be rude so she just followed him. "Senpai, who are you?"

"Oh me? I'm Natsuhiko Hyuuga!" The upperclassman replied, and then he started to tell her about himself. "I'm in the high school division second-year class B. My hobbies include fishing and karaoke. And incidentally, I'm always on the hunt for a girlfriend!"

"You mean you like fishing girls?" Y/n asked. 'Can I call this guy a simp?'

"I'm Y/n L/n." she introduced in a bored and uninterested tone. "I like anime, memes, music and supernatural. And incidentally I don't want to go out with you, I'm only doing this because I don't want to be rude so cut to the chase, what the heck do you want from me?"