russian roulette

'Yes, Y/n, sink that in, you have a boyfriend now and it is totally normal to feel this way—' Y/n smacked the sides of her flushed cheeks and groaned in frustration

'Yes, Y/n, sink that in, you have a boyfriend now and it is totally normal to feel this way—' Y/n smacked the sides of her flushed cheeks and groaned in frustration. "I don't know what the hell is going on..." She lowered her head down to her desk, a million of thoughts flooding inside her mind trying to think of what happened today. Amane is now her boyfriend. Great, but what the actual hell? Something is definitely fishier than a bitch who resembles a smoked fish.

"I'm sorry, I'm late!" Nene cried as she entered the classroom, her hair was a mess and it looks like she didn't comb it for days. You can truly see that she tried her best to be as quick as possible so that she wouldn't be late for class. She's just in time, anyways. Nene greeted those who said "Good morning" to her as she trudged her way to her desk, then chatted a bit with Aoi. Then, she noticed that something was not right when she turned around to see— "Hanako-kun?!"

Y/n stood up from her desk and grabbed the cream haired girl's arm. "Nene-chan, there's something I'd like to talk to you about." Nene nodded as the two girls went outside the class, Y/n was thankful that her friend was aware of Hanako's sudden appearance as a student. Y/n puts her lips in a thin line and points at Amane. "I know you're confused, and I'm confused as well. This morning, something weird happened to me."

"Where's your heart pacemaker?"

Y/n shrugged. "I don't know. When I woke up, my mom came back and my device was gone." There's no way that those two things could happen at the same time, plus everything doesn't even connect with one another. Y/n expected her mother being forced to come home and would only strike a conversation or two and never talk again. Her heart pacemaker, if she was really cured then she would've known the whole operation of a heart transplant. "I mean, thankfully you're aware of that Hanako-kun being alive in this is weird for you-"

"Okay, so if there's any handsome dude who tries to court you, do not say yes to them because who knows what might happen since." Y/n thrusted her eyeballs at Nene, repeatedly pointing at Amane talking to Akane about the book he borrowed about Astronomy. Nene subtly looks at them and overheard what they are talking about.

"So remember how I courted Y/n for a month?" Amane asked with a grin. "Guess what, she said yes recently so she's my girlfriend now."

"Oh that's great, Yugi-kun."

"Congratulations."

Y/n covers her ears in embarrassment on how Amane was telling everyone that she is his girlfriend. Her cheeks bloomed red in color, then she gave up by covering her face with her hands. Nene deadpanned. "Yet you're the one who literally said yes to Hanako-kun..."

"Let's go to class..." Y/n grumbled under her breath whilst taking Nene's wrist and went inside the classroom before the teacher comes inside. Apparently, Amane sits behind her in class. Y/n took her literature book out from her bag, lowering her head down to the pages, she slowly turns around to see Amane standing up as he red the passage of their lesson, he seems to be participating in class so well.

𝘼𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙈𝙊𝙊𝙉 • hanako-kun [♡]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara