you never know

Shijima enters the tower, holding an oil lamp to find her way in to the direction of Y/n's cell

Shijima enters the tower, holding an oil lamp to find her way in to the direction of Y/n's cell. She spotted her leaning against the bars in a depressed state and homesickness towards the real world, in which she yearned to go back to. "Good evening~" Shijima greeted as she crouched down near Y/n. "I came to check on you, what's wrong? Is Honorable No.7 bullying you?"

"That guy? Honorable? How can you even call him honorable if he does shit like this?" Y/n clicked her tongue in annoyance. Shijima lifted her pointer finger to talk, then she lowered it down when she realized that Y/n kind of made sense. "That little shit wanted me to fucking live I mean sure I do want to live long but not by this—I'd rather flop on the ground and die in the real world than living because of one big stupid lie."

Shijima takes her sketchbook as she started to draw a box of chocolates, it dropped out from the sketchbook, successfully catching it and giving it to Y/n. "Do you want some sweets, then?" Shijima asked with a kind smile on her face. "Maybe it would help you sweeten your bitterness towards him." Y/n carefully takes the chocolate from her hands, well, those cookies from the astronomy observation weren't enough to make her stomach full.

"The fact that this imaginary world has come to this point, is all thanks to you." Shijima mentioned. Y/n was halfway into biting the chocolate but stopped at the braided girl's new information about the fake world, like, what do you mean it's all thanks to her? Y/n felt pissed and confused. "You might be thinking that you never asked for it—yes you didn't, it was the Honorable No.7's idea to keep you in this world. Originally, this is the thing that he hated most of all. He realized that here, you can "live" so he couldn't bear to destroy it."

"He said he would wait until it was finished, and then he alone will return to the real world." And Y/n had enough listening to Hanako's bullshit—his obsession to keep her living, even Camus said that everything comes to an end because of death yet this guy has the audacity to call her a lunatic for calling him Hanako when he was pretending as Amane when he was the one who hated this place from the start and his dumbass didn't want to because he preferred her to live because of a lie. "Honorable No.7's hope that you might live here in a happy daydream forever."

"He seems to care for you greatly." Shijima finished with a gentle smile. Y/n took a rather deep breath to calm herself down to prevent from thrashing this whole place because of her frustration.

"I see, can I hold your hand?" Y/n reaches her hand to Shijima, she wanted to be comforted by someone at the moment—except for Hanako, he's the reason why she was pissed off anyways. Shijima looks at her own hands as she gave them to Y/n, then unexpectedly, she managed to held both hands and pointed a palette knife near Shijima's neck. "Don't move or I won't hesitate to stab you with this. I normally don't curse but Hanako-kun is pissing me off so I'm going to vent out my feelings towards him right now."

"Oh my fucking gosh, if he wanted to destroy this madness in the first place then I would've been in the real world probably watching memes with my 20 million heartbeats—that selfish ass motherfucker, I will beat the shit out of him when I come out of this fucking cell!" Y/n was ready to throw hands at Hanako, the dude didn't like this world as well, then he decided to keep it because he thought that it would help her live forever. "This guy be wishing me a happy daydream but I'm not fucking happy, how can I? Bruh, how is this fake world helping me live long when my hearbeats is around 4500 bts now?!"