doughnut

The moment I waved and turned aroundI was overcome with lonelinessSince falling in loveYou have occupied my mindOverloaded with happiness and torment"I miss you" are the words that connect us

I was overcome with loneliness
Since falling in love
You have occupied my mind
Overloaded with happiness and torment
"I miss you" are the words that connect us

Amane stared at the snowy window as he watched the snowflakes fall down in a cold winter afternoon. Spring seems to go by so slowy as the choppy haired boy was impatient for winter to end—because it's literally cold in the hospital room and then adding up the temperature from the aircon.

He felt like he was stored in a freezer. Amane had his hands and wrists bandaged along with his left cheek, then there's also a bandaged wrapped around his head, like Y/n's. Speaking of Y/n, he was utterly disappointed at the moments they both shared was nothing but a dream.

Then, Amane starts to yearn for Y/n, to see her in real life, to see if she's not a figment of his imagination. In his coma dream, he was a supernatural, a leader of the seven wonders who also fell in love with the dream version of Y/n.

Amane still has a crush on Y/n, it's been going on since middle school. They weren't really that close, he used to wish they were, he wished that it was only infatuation so that it would be short-lived. No, and that's why he plans to court her.

Unfortunate events happened when Amane and Yamabuki were just walking together in a winter evening until the choppy haired boy noticed a familiar girl drinking a cup of milktea with boba pearls crossing the street, not knowing that the lights had turned red causing the line of vehicles to start movingat the moment a truck was about to hit Y/n, he rushed to the road in attempts to saving her but then, it was too late.

Crash!

Amane didn't even get to confess his feelings to Y/n, he didn't even try to get closer to her to be more than just a classmate that she talks to, this closeted crush of his had driven him for not admitting his feelings soon, and now they're both going to die together from a truck accident or so he thought. If Amane somehow survived and just recently woke up from a coma, then how about Y/n? 

"Where is she?" He asked himself. His train of thoughts was interrupted when his mom and his twin brother, Tsukasa, entered his room with some food for them to eat. Amane composed himself as he puts on an apologetic smile for spacing out too much. "Oh hi mom, Tsukasa..." He greeted.

"Amane, I'm glad that you're okay," Mrs. Yugi wrapped an arm around his head and pecked the crown of his hair, tears forming from the corners of her eyes while crying silently as she hugged his head in relief that her oldest son had finally opened his eyes. "We were so worried. Amane, I know saving a girl is a great job but you have to be careful." His mother said with a concerned tone.