heart shaker

Y/n's eyes were glued on to her computer screen while scrolling down to whatever she was looking using her mouse

Y/n's eyes were glued on to her computer screen while scrolling down to whatever she was looking using her mouse. After the Misaki Stairs incident she didn't want to admit that she actually had a crush on Hanako. Though it may seem weird, but she can't help it.

"I must have gone crazy..." She groaned. 

The door slowly creaks open as someone's head was peeking through the gap. "Nee-chan?"

"Katsuki, I'm busy." Y/n says as she turned her head back towards her brother who just opened the bedroom door wider. "Ask Kanon if she could help you or something...?"

"Onee-chan!" Speaking of Kanon, she came just as she heard her name. "Katsuki is being stingy! He doesn't want to help me!"

"Your daikon legged friend had come for you." Kanon added as she uses her thumb to point at the direction. Y/n stood up from her swivel chair then switched off her computer. She went downstairs to see her girl friend Nene.

"Did you have the notes?" Y/n asked as she laughs sheepishly at her. "I'm so sorry I asked you late at night for this."

"No it's okay Y/n-chan." Nene waves her hand as she stepped inside. "Where's your Grandma?"

"She's having her beauty rest." Y/n answers as she closes the door behind her. "She'll wake up by morning, so make yourself at home. While I write some notes, let's watch dramas and we'll talk about my adventures."

Nene nodded vigorously as she sat on the couch. Y/n grabbed her notebooks and pencils then she turned on Netflix. "So what happened to you?" 

"Minamoto-kun and I had a life changing field trip with Hanako-kun." Y/n answers as she was writing some notes while watching television. She also explained about the boundaries and her encounter with Yako, the second wonder. "You should join us next time, it's really fun."

"Minamoto-kun...?" Nene asked as she looked at Y/n. "The younger one?"

"Yes."

After Y/n had finished writing her notes, she sat next to Nene as the two of them continued to watch Kdramas. Kanon suddenly sat on the armrest of the couch to watch along. "They should add neck kisses though." She mentions while sipping her soda.

Y/n felt herself sunk against the cushions as she heard her younger sister talking about neck kisses. It reminded her that day where Hanako kissed her on the neck and it made her mind malfunction at the action. "I agree." Nene concluded. "It has a special meaning."

The petite girl covered her blushing face with a cushion as she peeked at Nene. "What does it mean?"

"They want you."

Y/n blinked twice as she tried to process on what Nene had said. 

"Guess what this means?"