only you

"By the way, Sensei

"By the way, Sensei." Y/n crept up next to him as she swayed her oil lamp while walking. "Are the things written in the 4PM bookstacks books, can they be changed?" She asked while tucking a strand of hair behind her ear that was always falling on her face. "I actually red my book earlier and I kinda saw something...weird." Her voice trailed down into a whisper.

"Unfortunately, it is impossible to alter the future." Tsuchigomori answers. "As the curator, it's possible for me to change it, but the consequence is that if the curator changes the future, they will be erased."

Y/n sighed in frustration as she looked down on her feet. 'I guess I have to endure that upcoming thing in the bathroom.' She thought, at least it was amorous enough to increase her heartbeat when that happens.

"But I have seen it, once." Tsuchigomori looked at her as they arrived at the three doors with a butterfly imprinted on each door. "The moment when the future changed."

Y/n's eyes widened in epiphany, the realization of a newfound hope that it was possible to change the future. Tsuchigomori opened one of the doors then they went inside. It was full of cobwebs and old things but the best part that there are gemstones stored in a glass box. "Whoa Sensei!" Her eyes sparkled with mirth. "Which one of these is your Yorishiro?"

"Those are just displays." Tsuchigomori says as he rummaged under the desk, he pulled out a small rock as he placed it on top of the desk. "This is it."

"That's it?" Y/n didn't want to sound rude but it's just a small rock for a Yorishiro. The longer she stared at it, she felt a wave of deja vu. It's like she had seen a rock just like that but she can't make up where and when she saw it. "I feel like, I've seen this rock before..."

"Well, it's probably not the same rock you're thinking right now." The spider teacher puts the small rock to his hand. "This is my Yorishiro, the objects chosen to be a Yorishiro are ones with the strongest feelings connected to them after all."

Tsuchigomori gave her the small rock. "So who gave you this rock?" Y/n asked while checking out the rock that she thought she was familiar with. 

"I told you there was someone who changed the future written in his book, remember?" Tsuchigomori sat down on one of the chairs while smoking on his pipe. "It was him."

"A guy gave you a rock?" Y/n tilted her head in confusion while playing with the rock on her hands rolling it left to right. "How did that dude changed his future?"

"I still don't know why the future changed. I was just so surprised when it happened, and now this rock is my Yorishiro."

"Is this a moon rock?" Y/n says half-jokingly as she puts the rock closer to her face to take a better look. "Or maybe a sedimentary rock---?"