Part 30

*Bruno's P.O.V*

I looked at Kaylem like she was fucking crazy. She can not be fucking serious right now. "What the hell do you mean let you die? Are you crazy!"

She shrugged "Maybe, But i know i don't wanna be here if i have to loose another child"

"So you rather kill yourself instead of just trying again?" I asked in disbelief

"If that's the was you wanna put it" She said nonchalantly.

I bit my lip and scoffed "Wow you're fucking selfish"

Her eyes widen a bit "What do you mean i'm selfish?"

"You want give up your life for a baby that is gonna die anyway! Instead of have a procedure that will save your life and trying for another babyb after you recover!" I snapped causing the doctor to jump a little.

"You don't fucking understand what it's like to loose a child thats growing inside of you! Kaylem screamed

"You're right i don't know what it's like to carry a child and loise it. But i also don't wanna know what it feels like loosing a wife! And i'm sure your father doesn't want to know what it feels like to loose a daughter because she wants to make a stupid decision and risk her life"

Kaylem blinked a couple times and smirked "You really think i care about what you and my dad don't want to loose?  News flash i don't give a flying fuck about you or John!"

This bitch is really trying me today. I grabbed her by her shirt and brung her close to my face "Look you selfish bitch i'm not letting you check out on me earlyor i will kill you my damn self. Now you're gonna get this damn procedure done and shut the fuck up"

She glared at at me biting her lip ans then out of nowhere she slapped me causing me to let go and grab mt face "Fuck you Bruno! You can't tell me what ima do with my body!"

I balled up my fist and was seconds away from punching thecshit out of her but remembered the doctor was in room as well. I got in her face "Thats where you're wrong i can make decisions for you if i feel you're not stable enough to make decisions on your own. Which i don't feel that you're stable enough to make decisions on your own so it looks like Mrs. Hernandez will have that life saving procedure after all"

I stood back up straight winking ar her lettingvher sit there with the shit face and walked over to the doctor "I'm sorry you had to witness that but my wife will have that procedure no matter what she says cause she's not in her right mind to make the decision right now"

The doctor nodded and i walked out of the room. I found myself in the waiting room with my face in mt head while hearing the paparazzi from outside shouting at me. I groaned trying to hold back my tears but i can't help it. This shit is not supposed to be happening to me right now. My marrige is supposed to perfect and me and my wife shouldn't be arguing over if she should die at trial he age of 21 when she hasn't even lived yet. And we damn sure ain't supposed to be loosing our second child or worrying about my ex's father. I raked my fingers through my hair and my phone started ringing.

I grabbed it out of my pocket and saw that it was Phil which made me quickly answered the phone "Hello?"

"Bruno! What the hell hapoened!? Is Kaylem okay! It's all over the news that she was shot or some shit" He frantically said.

I sighed "Man your fucking uncle is crazy he blew up her apartment here in Florida because she's taking care of Bruno then he has a stand off with the cops outside then hold my wife hostage then shot her and now she's loosing my baby.... Again!"

"Woah woah woah Kaylem's pregnant?"

"Yea she told me on Christmas as a surprise and now she has to have the baby terminated because it's not growing in the right spot" I choked out