Part 4

*4 Years ago_4 Months Later/ Kaylem's P.O.V*

I screamed as Bruno rammed into me. He groaned in my ear "Damn baby you gone make me cum fuck!"

He grabbed my hips pulling me close to him thrusting harder into me making everything in my quake. I grabbed on to his back digging my nail into his skin "God! Bruno!"

He leaned down biting my neck hard causing me to scream even louder. I felt him smirk against my neck "I keep telling you girl everytime you scratch me ima bite the shit out of you"

I moaned at the sexiness of his voice cause he knows that turns me on. I dug my nails deeper into his skin as my body started to contract and i came all over him. He thrusted in me more harder and released himself in me. He panted while he rolled off of me and pulled me close to him. I laid my head on his chest and he kissed the top of my head "Gosh i am going to miss you over these next two weeks baby"

I frowned a little remembering that thus sex was actually goodbye sex because Bruno is leaving me to go to Hawaii for two weeks. I wouldn't mind going with him but he wants to spend time with his family and i can understand that. "I'm gonna miss you baby i really wish i could go with you"

He ran his fingers threw my hair "I wish you could go with me to baby but atleast you'll have my house and all my stuff to yourself and your two bestfriends and little brother is flying out to see you while i'm gone"

I sighed "I know"

He kissed me on the head again and started sitting up "Speaking of your friends and brother what time did you say the plane is supposed to land?"

I glanced at the clock to see the time and sat up "In about an hour"

He got out of the bed "Well we should go hop in the shower so we can head to the airport i'm getting on the same plane they are getting off"

I rolled my eyes and got out the bed and we went and took a nice warm shower together.

After our shower we got dressed and got into one of Bruno's cars and drove to the airport. The ride was mostly quiet do to the fact Bruno was to busy driving and talking on the phone and i just had a really bad attitude about Bruno leaving, atleast i'll have Louie and Leah and Kayden here witb me so i won't be alone. We arrived at the airport just in time because the plane had just landed. We went inside and waited at the gate for them to come out. Bruno looked at me like he wanted to say something but all i heard was the soubd of somebody screaming. "Omg you're Bruno Mars can i please have your autograph?"

we looked over and there was a girl standing there wearing Bruno on her shirt waving a pen and piece of paper. He smiled and nodded "Sure"

He gave her his autograph and she took a picture of him them looked over his shoulder at me "Is that your new girlfriend or.."

Bruno glanced at me then back at her "Yea she's mine"

The girl scoffed "Oh she's not as cute as the last one" Then she walked off like she had a little attitude.

Not as cute as the other one? What other? I tapped Bruno on his arm and he looked at me, I raised my eyebrow "Not as cute as the last one?"

He turned fully facing me and chuckled grabbing my face gently "Your not as cute your more beautiful then any girl i've ever had and it doesn't matter what anybody says because i love you"

Wait did he just say what i think he just said? Nooo he didn't just say i love you did he? I looked at him shocked and confused "You what?"

He kissed me "I love you Kaylem" He said as our lips seperated.