Part 28

*Kaylem's P.O.V*

Bruno smiled "We're gonna have a baby?"

I nodded giggling "Yea we're gonna have a baby"

He dropped the box and the stick and wrapped his arms around me and began crying "I promise on everything that i am going to make sure that this pregnancy makes it to 40 weeks. I will let nothing and no one hurt you or our child"

I pulled away and smiled wiping his tears with me thumb. He let go of me and picked up Lil Bru "Did you hear that Bru! Mommy is having a baby you're gonna be a big brother!"

I raised my eyebrow, Did he just say mommy? I don't if i should feel about this. Should i be happy or weird or did he only say that because he is too happy? I wrapped myself up in my thoughts until the doorbell rang causing me to jump. Iooked at Bruno who was still talking to the baby "Are you expecting anyone"

He shrugged "It's probably Phil and his kids to get their gifts"

"Okay i'll go open the door"

I went to opened the door and was completely shocked as i saw Kayden, His girlfriend Cindy, My dad,And grandmother standing on my porch. I sighed "What are ya'll doing here"

"We thought it would be nice for us to spend Christmas as a family this year. And you owe us for ruining thanksgiving dinner" My grandmother snapped.

I started laughing "I don't owe you a damn thing!"

She sucked her teeth "You better watch who you are talking to"

"Or what you're at my house!" I snapped.

She was about to say something but Bruno came to the door "Baby who was that- Oh boy this can't be good at all. What's going on?"

I turned to him and raised my eyebrow "They want to spend christmas with us"

Bruno's face suddenly went blank. "Should i even ask why"

"Because i want to spend time with my daughter for christmas thats why!" My dad snapped before my grandmother could say anything else.

I rolled my eyes and groaned "Did it ever dawn on you that i don't want to spend christmas with you?"

With thats i walked away from the door leaving Bruno standing there with them fools because i'm not dealing with them, Not today satan not today. I just told bruno i'm pregnant nothing is gonna mess that up. I went into the kitchen and poured me some orange juice. I sat at the table drinking my juice knowing this gonna be a hard long nine months with no alcohol or drugs. Moments later Bruno walked into the kitchen with all them behind him. I rolled my eyes "Ugh why me"

"Baby be nice please" He whispered

I scoffed "Whatever"

Bruno shook his head and told them to have a seat and he would get breakfast started, Meaning spam, sausage and fruit. They all sat down, My dad sat in the seat between me amd Kayden. It was awkwardly silent for a while until my dad cleared his throat "Kaylem i was wondering. What i going on between you and your brother?"

I rolled my eyes and shrugged "I dunno he's in his feelings because i needed time to myself"

Kayden looked over at me "Bitch you walked out of my life because Bruno was being a dick at the time"

"Fuck off Kayden!' I snapped

Bruno sighed while he was at the stove "Please don't stress her out"

My grandmother smacked her lips "Stress her out? Nobody but those drugs are stressing her out! John if you can't tell that she is high!"

I bit my lip really hard, This bitch is really trying me "I'm not high Renae!"