Part 25

*Bruno's P.O.V*

I watched as my two little angels sleeping. I can't begin to tell you have amazing it feels to have my wife and my son laying next to me. And the fact that Kaylem finally opened up to me i feel like we will finally have the perfect relationship that we deserve with no hiccups, Now as far as her addiction i think we can work on that ther is no possible way she can get high now. And i also think i can help with the little issue between Kaylem and her Brother i have just the plan.

I leaned over and Kissed Kaylem on her lips and she groaned and rolled over. I giggled and Kissed Lil Bru on his tiny fat cheek making sure i didn't wake him up. I laid back on the bed and picked up my phone and Dialed Kayden's number. It ringed a few times and he answered in a slight groaned "Hello?"

"Kayden what the hell is your problem?" I snapped

"What? Bruno?  What are you talking about and do you know what time it is?"

"It's 6 pm because it's 12 am in Monte Carlo. And i'm talking about thid bull shit with your sister you hurt her feelings"

He scoffed "I hurt her feelings? She hurt mine! She Promised to never leave me but what she do She left me again and blocked me from her life and now she expects me to forgive her like that? That's not going to happen i got more important things to worry about like"

"Like an unborn baby yea i about that already great way of rubbing it in her face"

"Ugh here we go it's all about Kaylem and her feelings"

I rolled my eyes "Don't be a douche okay. Look it was my fault she blocked you. Kaylem blocked me too but instead of shutting her out i forgave her and married her"

He coughed "You married my sister without my permission!?!?"

I chuckled a little "Aww you care about your big sister now. And yes i married her and i don't need your permission i'm a grown ass man"

"Mhm okay we'll see about that. Oh umm do you know what she is doing for thanksgiving?"

"Thats actually what i called about i'm gonna bring her tomorrow our plane lands about 3 pm we're leaving about 6am"

"So then why are you up talking to me?"

"Because this time zone is tripping me tbe fuck out"

Kayden laughed I get what you're saying, Look i gotta go my um, Cindy she wants me to go to the store text me when ya'll land so i can tell grandma"

"Okay bye"

He said bye and hung up. I was about to put my phone down until it went off letting me know i had a text message. I opened to see i had to messages one from Jasmine.'Please Bruno i wanna see my son'

I ignored her message and went to the other message that was from Urbana 'Come get your ring'

Finally my shit is off that nigga's finger. I got out the bed quietly so i wouldn't wake Kaylem or the baby. I slipped on some pants and my sandals and went down to Phil's suit. The door was already open so i walked and Phil was sitting on the couch with his daughter watching Monster High. I smiled at that sight thinking i could've had this moment with my own daught if she wasn't taken away from me and Kaylem. I felt a wave of sadness go threw me but quickly washed away when Phil looked up "Hey i didn't know your short ass was diwn here already"

I laughed "Yea i came to to get my damn ring. Oh and to tell you me and Kaylem are goimg to New Jersey"

He send his daughter to get her mom and raised his eyebrow "Why"