Part 17

*3 years ago/Kaylem's P.O.V*

I woke up about five hours later. I sat up feeling pretty cold then i realized that i'm butt ass naked. I barely remember what happened all i rember is smoking and seeing Bruno. And the way my vagina and my neck feels i know i didn't just see Bruno. I got out the bed and threw on some clothes. I walked out the room and heard a noise coming from the guest room but i ignored it and went downstairs to the kitchen and got me a bottled water then went into the garaged and made me another joint. I put my stuff back in my hiding place. I sat in a corner and lit it and started smoking it thinking about my past and when i say my past i mean with Trent. Thing about him is he was quaterback at highschool and my boyfriend and everything was great until the 11th grade when he got tackled and injured very badly and was prescribed some painkillers that had a very bad effect on him causing him to flip out it actually got to the point where he tried to rape me but his dad stopped him and so thats what made him start selling drugs.

I smoked my joint half way then put it out and put it in my pocket. I got up feeling lightweight dizzy. I went back into the house and heard little Bruno crying from his room. I waited to see if Bruno would get him but he didn't. Matter of fact i don't think Bruno is here i think i he left the baby here without telling me. I went up to the baby's room and got him out of his bed. Lil Bruno looked up at me and smiled a little i smiled back and couldn't help to think of the possibilities if my baby would have survived. I bet she would love her big brother i bet their bond would've been unbreakable.

I was brought out of my thoughts when i heard a loud sexual scream coming from the guest room. I cautiously walked out of the baby's. room holding him and slowly walked to the guest room and listened and heard Jasmine' voice moan "Oh fuck Bruno! i am so happy you proposed to me"

I slighty opened the door and saw Bruno fucking Jasmine from the back. I almost dropped the baby as my heart shattered into a million tiny little pieces. I caught the baby and walked downstairs and put him in the swing. I sat down in a chair with tears running down my face while contemplate on what i'm gonna do. I put my hands over my face and let out sobs. How could he do this to me! After all we been threw for fucks sakes i almost lost my life because of him! No scratched that i lost my daughter because of him!! I can't do this anymore i'm leaving that bitch can have him i don't want him anymore i'm done.

I stormed upstairs and got the suitcase the i brought when i first went with Bruno on tour. Then i went into the bed room and threw all the clothes i could into the suitcase. I went to the closetand grabbed the jar full of money that me and Bruno had started saving for a new house. Don't ask why we just didn't buy one but Bruno thought it would be a fun way to manage his money. I threw the jar into my suitcase and closed it. I grabbed my phone and went back downstairs. I put my case by the door and went into the kitchen and found the biggest knife i could find and went into tbe living room and sat back in the chair. I think ima tell this prick about himself and then leave.

I waited thirty minutes before i heard footsteps coming down the steps and then stop behind me. "Babe i didn't know you were up why are twirling a butcher knife?"

Bruno's voice filled the room pissing me off smore. I shrugged "Because i thought i shoukd congratulates you and Jasmine on your engagement" I said coldly trying to hold my tears back

He gasped then sighed "H-how... ummm... i can explain"

I stood up in rage and gripped the knife super tight that my knuckles were turning white. "YOU CAN EXPLAIN WHAT BRUNO!! THAT YOU NEVER LOVED ME! ALL YOU HAD TO SAY WAS KAYLEM I DON'T WANT YOU HERE NO MORE GET YOUR SHIT AND GET OUT I WOULD HAVE DONE SO!" I screamed with tears drenching my face

He rubbed the back of his next and looked down "I'm sorry Kay it's just that i lo-love Jasmine"

I bit my lip trying not to cry but raged took over and i went ballistic and started swinging tbe knife at him "YOU LOVE HER! AFTER ALL THE SHIT WE BEEN THREW I LOST MY FUCKING CHILD BECAUSE OF YOU"