Part 12

*Bruno's P.O.V*

"Th-the baby?" I asked super confused

He nodded "You didn't know she was pregnant?"

I shook my head "I don't even think Kaylem knew she was pregnant"

The doctor sighed "I'm very sorry for your loss Mr. Hernandez We tried everything we could but the damage to Ms. Langston's abdomen caused to much of a strain on the baby and do to the lack of oxygen and loss of blood the baby's heart rate decline so we had to preform a D&C"

"What a D&C?"

"It's like an abortion after miscarriage but in her case they took the baby out as well as tbe extra tissue that could prevent her from having another baby in the future"  Phil stated in a soft voice

I looked at him a bit shocked that he knew that "How do you know that bro"

He shook his head "You don't eben wanna know"

I shrugged it off and looked back at the doctor "Do you possibly know how far along she was?"

He gulped "She was 17 weekd along with a baby girl"

Instantly my heart shatter as soon as he said he said the baby was a girl. Tears welled up in my eyes how could have we have not known she was pregnant she would have been showing a little. "How the fuck did we not know she was pregnant for 17 weeks!"

"Well Mr. Hernandez some women  have went their whole entire pregnancy not knowing they were pregnant not every pregnancy is the same."

I sigh and glance at Kaylem then back at the doctor "What are the chances of her waking"

He shook his head "I'm going to be honest it's a very slim chance that she will wake up"

I stopped him right there walked oyt the room to the waiting room abd broke down crying in very loud sobs. I can't loose her i've already lost enough. I've my mom, My dignity, My fucking mind, And i've lost my daughter now i'm loosing Kaylem. I swear i just might go crazy! And my damn ego is to big to ever let her go no wonder why she never tells me what she's thinking and is so damn unhappy! I looked up and whispered "I swear if she makes it out of here i promise i will put my pride and ego to the side and do whatever it takes to make her happy again"

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see her brother Kayden he smiled "Hey man why you talking to yourself"

I shook my head "I wasn't talking to myself i was just thinking out loud"

He laughed "Thinking right.. So how is my sister? We landed and made it to your hotel and there was a officer that said she was here."

I rubbed yhe back of neck "Yea and she's in a horrible state. She's barley hanging on to life with broken bones brain bleeds and on top of that she lost my daughter"

"Wait Kaylem was pregnant!?!?" Hr yelled loud to where everybody heard it.

They looked over my way in confusion. I looked at Kayden and rolled my eyes "Thanks a lot big mouth i didn't want them to know she was pregnant yet! You know what go get your grandmother so i can take you back to see her"

He rolled his eyes and went and got his grandmother from outside. I stood up and was Bombarded by Jasmine "Did we just hear ya'll say Kaylem is pregnant"

I sighed "She WAS pregnant meaning she lost my daughter"

She had a huge shock on her face "I'm Sorry Bruno"

"Yea sure it's not like we knew she was 17 weeks along"

Tears ran downy face and Kayden came back over with his grandmother.  I took them back to Kaylem's room and found Phil sitting next to her bed talking to her "And you know this is eating him up alive so please don't go anywhere just wake up. If you really love Bruno and you're really my friend you'd cause we can't loose any more people"

I cleared my throat and he jumped up and looked at me "You're back amd who are they?"

"This is Kayden Kaylem's little brother and this is uhh ger grandmother"

"Yes Mrs. Renae Chapel, And you were supposed to protect my granddaughter" Her grandmother gave me a dirtly look with tears running down her face.

I ran my fingers threw my hair and was about to say i'm sorry until Kayden sighed "Grandma stop he does all he can do for Kaylem. He took her in when you kicked her out! And now it's your fault that she lost something thay she's wanted for a while since my parents died!"

"And what did she loose Kayden?" Mrs. Chapel snapped

He took a deep breath "Her daughter" He said calmly and walked out the room.

I groaned, I see why Kaylem says Her brother never shuts his mouth especially when he's mad. Mrs. Chapel looked at me "She was pregnant?"

I nodded "Yea we didn't know"......

*Kaylem's P.O.V/Inside Her Head*

I sat down on a couch next to a very Fuming Kayden. I messed in his hair "What's wrong Brat Cindy break up with you again?"

He glanced at me "No me and Cindy are fine.  It's you who's note fine"

I looked at him confused "Whst do you mean i'm not fine i fell alright"

He sighed and tears fell down his face "I don't wanna loose you sissy"

"Loose me? Kayden you are never going to loose me i promise"

"Hoe do you know? Right now you're fighting for your life" He wiped his tears

"What are you talking about Kayden"

"huh You don't see it do you Michelle? This is all in your head" He pointed at his head

Okay i think my brother has officially lost his mind. I laughed "I swear you're a strange little. We're not in my head we're at grandma's house sitting on her couch waiting for dad to finish cooking"

Kayden groaned "Because this is one of your memories Michelle! You haven't been at grandma's house for over a year and mom and dad died two years ago!"

I stood up "You know what Kayden i'm done talking to you. You're crazy"

I started to walk off and all of a sudden the room started spinning out of control and i found myself standing outside of a stadium with Leah and Louie. I looked around and it felt all to familiar to me. I looked up to see a sign that says 'Memphis Tennessee Presents Bruno Mars'

Oh no this the day my parents died...

Thanks For Reading :)

Next Part Coming Soon!!!

sorry its short i ran out of ideas to write but don't worry i know what I'm writing on part 13