The Characters and Q&A

Okay so i wanted to let ya'l kmow who was playing who before i updated Part 14. I think this might be somethin i do for all my stories idk so here are the characters in Recovery Mode

Well of course it's Bruno, Phil, Eric, And the rest pf the hooligans and his family playing themselves.

So we have.

Erica Mena as Kaylem (Don't judge i effin love her!)

Chris Brown (Before he beat the shit out of Rhianna) As Kayden

Beyonce' as Jasmine

Adam Lambert & Demi Lovato as Louie & Leah (Kaylem's bestfriends)

Tina Knowles as Renae' Chapel (Kaylem & Kayden's Grandmother)

Shawn Michaels as John Langston (Kaylem & Kayden's Dad)

Cheryl Pepsi-Riley as Clarissa Langston (Kaylem & Kayden's Mom...I decided to change it by the way this lady played in Tyler Perry's play)

Justin Bieber as Trent (A future Character. Jb is only in here because my five year old asked me to put him in a story)

Bruno mars ( When he was a baby) as Baby Bruno (Duh!!)

Oh and Patrice Lovely (If you don't know who she is that meams you don't watch enough Tyler Perry and don't know who Mrs Hattie is) as Dr. Harvey (If yoi don't knw who that is then you should go back to the beginning of the story)

So those are the characters from Main down to supporting roles.

And also i thought i could do a Q&A so if yu have an question for anybody ask away yu can ask anybody but Trent a question because he's not in the story yet.

A little note from Amber (Me): I want to thank everybody who have read my M.J and Bruno Mars stories when i first started writing i didn't think anybody would like it boy wasn't i wrong. Seeing all the feedback makes me really happy! And you don't have to hesitate to talk to me i'm actually a nice crazy person with a very weird imagination. :)