Part 8

*Present Day/ Kaylem's P.O.V*

"So basically you're saying he took his anger out on you during sex?"

I nodded "Basically yes?"

"And he was angry because one he got his ex pregnant and because you tried to leave him.... again"

"Yup"

She wrote that down "Okay and after that night how did that"

"It's was okay" Bruno blurted out before i could say something

Dr. Harvey crossed ber legs "Tell me how so Peter"

"Well after that there wasn't anymore drama of course the occasional Hooligans hating on her oh my sisters hated me because i left  jasmine pregnant and we did find out that the baby is truly mine, Jasmine had some kind of Paternity test before the baby was born  done to prove that it was my baby"

"Oh i know what you're talking about, So besides that when did it go all bad again?"

"My 21st birthday" I blurted out

Bruno looked at me "What we had fun your 21st birthday Kaylem"

"Yea fun that night! Bruno the whole day was hell for me"

Dr. Harvey put her hand up to stop the argument that was about to brew "Okay tell me started the rest of the story from your 21st birthday and this i really will try not to interrupt until the end and we fimd the root of tbe problem"

I sighed........

*3 Years Ago*

I rolled over pulling the cover over my head as Bruno got onto of me "Happy Birthday baby wake up"

I groaned "No! five more minutes!"

He giggled "No baby you have to get up now and come downstairs"

"No Dammit Peter!"

He started laughing really hard and ripped the covers off me revealing my lacey pink bra and panties i wore last nigt because this asshole wanted to play sex dragon and the prostitute, Don't ask it's a roleplay game we came up with one night we both got drunk. And now i'm regretting ever creating this game because last night he went all fucking mad gorilla gene, And it has me all sore and tired. I glared at him "Can't i just have five more minutes"

He shook his head "No this can't wait five more minutes so are you gonna get up or am i gonna have to get G"

I raised my eyebrow "Don't you dare call that dog Bruno"

He put on a sneaky smiled "So are you gonna get up"

"No i'm gonna sleep and you and Geronimo are gonna leave me alone"

"Okay suit yourself"

He got up and walked out the room. And of course me thinking it was over i pulled the cover up and tried to go back to sleep. Seconds later i felt this heavy weight ontop of me and wet slimy stuff hittin my face. I opened my eyes to see Geronimo sitting on me licking my face, Oh i swear i'm going to kill Bruno! I Pushed the dog off me laughing and quickly got up and ran downstairs "Bruno!!!!"

I ran into the living room bumping into someone. I looked to see who it was and i was in complete shot "Eww Michelle put some clothes on!"

I laughed and jumped on him wrapping my arms around his neck "Kayden!!!"

Bruno walked into the living room  smiling "I told you it couldn't wait five more minutes"

I got off kayden and went to Bruno and kissed him "Where did you find the twerp"