Part 16

*Kaylem's P.O.V*

We finally landed a couple of hours later and everybody went their separate ways. Me and Bruno went home, Kayen and Renae' went to a hotel because i wasn't going to be ran out of my house by them, Jasmine, Phil and Eric went to their homes.

Bruno opened the door and smiled "Home sweet home"

I nodded "Yup no place i rather be"

I had a bit of annoyance in my voice because now Bruno is all nice to me when he recently was just the worlds biggest dick about an hour ago. I'm guessing he sensed it in my voice making him turn around and take off his sunglasses "What's wrong babe"

I shook my head "Oh nothing"

i walked in and he closed the door behind us then grabbed me and pulled me close to him "Are you sure?"

I nodded and he kissed me on the cheek "Okay how about i get you upstairs in bed and i make you something to eat then give you one of my famous foor rubs"

He smiled biting his lip and i rolled my eyes "You only know how to make spam and sausage"

"Well lets see what i can do with spam and sausage" 

He lifted me up bridal style and started walking up the stairs.

"Bruno?"

"Yes babe"

"why were you mean and snapping at me this past month? What did i do"

He laid me on the bed and sighed "You did nothing baby it was just stress i swear something came up and the police thought they found the people who did this to youband it was a dead end. I am so sorry i made you feel like you did something baby"

He leaned down and kissed me making me believe every word he just said. I mean he looks like he means it. I actually feel almost kinda stupid for thinking the negative. He stood up "I'll be back up shortly beautiful"

I smiled and he walked out the room. I felt my phone vibrate to let me know i had a text, I took it out my pocket and looked at to see i had a text from trent.

'Hey bby ya packege will be at L.A.X 8am sharp and please don't forget my money lil dae will be there to collect'

I rolled my eyes and laughed while texting him back 'Shut the fuch up Trent you knw damn well i'm not gone forget yo money. And wy you having lil dae to bring it I thought yal wasn't cool no more'

'We not that nigga needed a job so i made him my errand  boy. And since we askin questions I thought ya quit wen ya moms found ya passed out in tha yard?" He texted back

I groaned somebody always gotta bring up some old shit 'I did and since then she died, I ran off wit Bruno Mars, Got my heart broken twice! and bullied and almost killed and lost my daughter so i'm sorry if my fucking nerves is on 10 so dont question me about this $500 yu about get cuz ya punk ass wont get it yu still owee remember!'

'Okay okay my bad bby i understand. And im sure you ah like dis batch that im sendin ya its special just for my fave Kaylem<3' He texted

I shook my head this fool always trying too flirt with somebody 'I just bet i will,look i gotta go the hubby will be back soon'

Texted him back and deleted all my messages then turned my phone off and put it in the drawer and laid back in the bed and waited for Bruno to come back. About 30 minutes Bruno came back in with a plate that has spam musubi and cubed fruit. Aww bless his soul this is all he knows how to make besides sausage and sometimes bacon if you're standing over his shoulder. Bruno sat the on my lap and handed me a fork "There you go my famous jalapeno spam musubi the difference is in the can"