Part 2

*Kaylem's P.O.V*

The next morning i woke up feeling like i had the best sleep ever but i also feel like it was a huge dream. The only reason i know it's not a dream is because i'm not in my bed i don't have any clothes on and i can hear Bruno's voice coming from the bathroom he must be on the phone. I sat up in the bed feeling a little numb in between my legs i believe thats a good thing after having sex. I was deep thought until the bathroom door opened and Bruno came out in nothing but a towel and his phone attached to his ear. He glanced at me and smiled "Okay well i gotta go talk to you later...yea you too bye bye"

He hung up and threw his phone to the side of the bed and climbed on top of me pushing me back on the bed. He smirked and kissed my lips softly "Good morning beautiful how did you sleep"

I blushed while grinning "Like a baby"

"I'm glad to hear that"

I felt him getting hard underneath his towel which was turning me on. He started to pull the covers back and placed his lips on the side of my neck and began to suck. I let out soft moans and intertwined my fingers in his hair. Right when he was starting to undo his towel my phone starts ringing superman theme song. I rolled my eyes because the only person it is is my little brother Kayden. Bruno rolled off of me and grabbed my phone "i believe it's your brother it says little brat" he giggled.

I smiled and took my phone and answered it "What do you want brat"

"I was checking on you you never came home last night and really pisses grandma off"

I smirked "I just bet she did and thank you for checking on me"

"I always do what time are you coming home i hope it's soon before grandma throws a hissy fit"

I sighed i guess i'll be home in about 45 minutes okay"

"Okay bye"

I hung up and looked at Bruno "I have to go"

He stroked my hair "I figured that i hope i get to see you later on before i have to leave for the next city"

My facial expression dropped because thats when it hit me i don't know when i'm going to ever see him again and the thought of that made me feel a little sad inside.....

*Present Day*

doctor harvey wrote what we had told her down and held up her hand "So Kaylem after that night with Peter how did you feel"

I smirked "I felt great i replayed it in my mind the whole entire day even when i thought it was just a one night thing that thought of him touching me made me smile"

She smiled and looked at Bruno "I see and Peter what did you feel after that night with Kaylem"

He glanced at me "I felt happy and fulfilled and a little confused because i knew i didn't want to just leave her there and i didn't want to leave without her by my side but u knew i couldn't make anything serious with her"

"Tell me what you did then"...

*Four Years Ago/Bruno's P.O.V*

After Kaylem left i got dressed and walked next door to Phil's room. He opened the door before i could know "Hey there's the little guy that have girls screaming both his birth name and stage name"

I laughed and he let me in. I sat down in a chair "Shut the hell up man you didn't even hear that much"

He raised his eyebrow while closing the door "Or really lets see if i can remember some of it 'Oh girl who own this' 'Ahh bru-pete shit you do!' 'Mhm ooh you wanna scratch me huh' then it was a scream 'you scratch ima bite' then there was more i dare not to repeat cause it got a little more dirty with words but it didn't end until about 5:30 this morning"