Part 15

Questions for the cast :)

@ThePinkHooligan Asked:

Tahiti- Why are you being such a bitch? Don't you think they are going through enough!

Tahiti says: If it's a bitch that you think i am being you're wrong. I am just highly disappointed in my brother he could have handled the situation with Jasmine much she has his kid for crying out loud so no i don't feel no sympathy.

Renae'- Why do you treat your granddaughter like crap? She's just trying to find her way like yo old ass did!

Renae' Says: I don't treat Kaylem like crap. There are parts to Kaylem that You don't know that if you did know you'd see her the same way i do!

Bruno- Would you stop worrying about everyone else and their opinions and just focus Kaylem please!

Bruno says: I'm trying but it's toi hard when people constantly telling me what i am doing is wrong maybe i am maybe i should have lost my happiness and went back to Jasmine for my son :'(.

Jasmine- Why are you even  at the hospital? You don't like Kaylem you bein a phony bitch!

Jasmine says: Rude much! Just because i don't like her doesn't mean i can't be there for Bruno i never seen him break like that since his mom died he needs all the friends he can get.

LaJunglaBruz asked:

Jasmime- Why are you still at the hospital?

Jasmine says: Ugh because i'm trying to support my son's father!

@Bruno_hooliganlove asked

Phil- Why do you always ruin the sweet scenes? Still love you tho!

Phil says: I love you too!! But honestly i didn't know the little short guy was about to get his freak on with his girl i was just checking on homie.....

*Kaylem's P.O.V

I cried more not caring that my throat felt like it was on fire. "Dammit Kayden i told you not to tell her!" Bruno fussed at Kayden

"I didn't mean for her to hear it!" Kayden shouted.

"Well you shouldn't have said it. I swear if you weren't Kaylem's brother i'd be mopping the floor with your ass!" Bruno shouted

I pulled the covers from over my head to see Bruno and Kayden standing inches away from each other with fists balled and jaws clenched. Get the fuck out of my face Bruno" Kayden growled

"And if i don't" Bruno challenged

Kayden was about yo say something until i scresmed which hurt like hell "STOP IT DAMMIT!"

Bruno and Kayden looked at me as i started coughing up blood. "Shit baby" Bruno snapped out of his anger and ran to me grabbing a towel and putting it to my mouth catching my blood. "Kaylem i'm so sorry" Kadyen slowly walked towards my bed

I shot him a dirtl look and whispered "Get out"

Kayden looked surprised "You want me to leave?"

I gave him a well duh leave "You ain't gotta go home but i sure as hell don't want you or Renae' in this room" I snapped causing myself to cough up more blood.

Kayden sighed and walked out the room and Renae's just stood there looking stupid. I raised my eyebrow "Didn't i say leave" I said in a whisper avoiding amymore blood from coming out of my mouth cause the taste is horrible.