Chapter 9: Dad likes Carolin

Jacob's Pov:

I said to Josh that "She is mine....Mine...mine only". Josh looked me like I'm a ghost or something...But I told him.."I haven't felt like this to anyone..I have gone on many dates..had fair share of one night stands...fucked many models...but I haven't felt anything like this with others...I want to be her first and last...". Josh reminded me that she is a kid compared to me...But I told him "I don't care about the age difference...She is mine".

Carolin's Pov:

When I was going back to see Jacob, I heard some noise in the corner of balcony. I rushed there to see and dumbstruck to see a man in his 50's sitting near a wall with difficulty in breathing. I suddenly realized he is having wheezing because inhaler lies on the floor. I picked it up and pumped air into him...Within few minutes he became normal...I patted his back and told him that "Sir,I would get somebody to help". He said "No need child, It's nothing big". He said thanks and kissed my knuckles...I said "No problem sir, You are like my father's age...happy to help...take care of yourself". I gave a slight press to his arm and kissed his cheeks. We both introduced ourselves as carolin and richard...While talking he asked me to call him as uncle instead of sir...I laughed...he told me he misses his wife very much as she died one year ago...I have sons and my daughter is married. So I have no date for the evening... I said "I have a date and but I will dance with you uncle"..He laughed and asked about me...I said "I'm with a friend and don't know what kind of party it is...Uncle said "I'm very pleased to meet you"...I said likewise................

Jacob's Pov:

Carolin walked with my dad to my table while I was talking to Nathon and Josh...we stood up...as we know "my old man is very strict". She smiled and greeted nathon. She introduced Josh, me, Jacob to my own father....He smiled at her and we too smiled....She starred at me confused...and I explained her everything. I finished with that "He is Robert william and it's his party". She looked shocked and took hold of my hand. She stuttered like "uncle...rrr...hm...sorry sir...I don't know really". My father took her from me and hold her both hands in his palm...He said like "It's okay caro....you are like my daughter and call me uncle as it makes me happy". He hugged her and kissed her on cheeks. We three are astonished as my father never makes these gestures other than handshake and smile. With that he gave us a nod and left for greeting others. Nathon pulled a chair between him and me for carolin. She smiled and said thanks. But that jerk said "anything for you carolin...." and smiled at me "he looks like the copy of you".......I smiled.

I asked her about my father and she told me everything like a whisper..... when nathon is speaking to Josh. Then she pulled her near me and hold my hand tightly..she asked "Is something wrong with me? why many of them are starring at me...". When I was going to reply nathon interrupts and says "Because You are sitting with sons of UK's top billionaire robert william and you are damn beautiful"....She said like "Jo really...I know you are rich but this is new" in a cute voice...We laughed at her innocence...She held my hand tightly again...I kissed her on forehead and asked her to relax...

After the announcement by my dad and loud celebrations...He came down and asked carolin to dance with him. She left happily with him.

Next Alexa beckham made and entry and she kissed me on my both cheeks

Next Alexa beckham made and entry and she kissed me on my both cheeks...And hugged like there is no tomorrow...Usually I like her for a good fuck...because she is good in bed...But today I hated her near me....After sitting at our table she chatted with nathon and Josh told me "Man she forgot to put makeup". I chuckled at this and Josh complimented her. She took his word seriously and said she dressed for me...God I hate to admit it but she is fully caked up.....

But I have no option other than bare with her because she is my one of the investor and my college mate

But I have no option other than bare with her because she is my one of the investor and my college mate..other than being the daughter of smith beckham ( 3 rd most richest billionaire in UK) 

Dad and carolin came to our table after dancing and I smiled like a little kid who gets a candy...

Till next chap...

Lots of love.....

Bye........

Carolin.