Chapter 24 Carolin shattered...

Jacob's Pov:

When we reached the home......Carolin said "Jo can I go to my apartment...?"

"Why whats the need??? I reached my room opposite to my room....Icome and see.....I thought of suprising yo today......I have ordered every thing you need....I need you to sleep with me everyday of my life....But until you have a decision you can be here.....Your dad is in hospital so whats the need of living alone than with me.......?"

"Daddy I don't want to be a burden to you......."

"exactly......Im your daddy baby......I want to live with you......If yo are uncomfortable here you can live in your home.....But remember that you are a blessing to me.....I  love you...baby"......I kissed her and cupped her bare pussy under her skirt....I forced my tongue......into her mouth.....she moaned into my mouth.....

"baby what do say?"

she nodded her head......"go and change.....We are going out.....wear something you are comfortable......"

"

she is coming downstairs after 20 minutes......"my baby can be pretty even without trying....come here"

I hugged her and gave a kiss on her forehead....

We reached the restaurant......to my suprise....My sister and my bro in law(josh) is having dinner.......

Alex called as "Hey man what a suprise.......? babe come over here.....your bro is here......."

Ellen (jo's sis) came and hugged me........"bro come and join us"...

I looked at caro ahe smiled.....and nodded to go on...........

Third person's pov:

Carolin said "hello mam nice to meet you....."

Ellen smiled slightly and said hai....They ordered everything to eat and jacob and Josh talked with each other about something.......suddenly something spilled on Jo's suit and he went to wash room....After sometime Josh went to restroom to help him....

Ellen asked "What's your name?"

"Carolin mam..."

"you look young...How old are you??"

"Im 20 mam..." Carolin stuttered as ellen just glared at her...

"I will come straight to the point, If you need money go and get another sugar daddy for you...leave my brother alone...."

Carolin blinked rapidly and hold her tears within eyes which is ready to flow anytime........

"I can even pay you to get leave my brother.....Learn to earn money with self respect......I'm telling you because you are very young....so that you realise your mistake......before becoming a slut....."

"mam its not lik...ke that...tt...."

Ellen said "My brother is coming don't make a scene...."

Carolin nodded....she thought....."I doesn't belong here......I can never be enough for Jo"..she became pale.......

Jacob came and kissed her forehead...."how is food baby??"

"It's great".....

Jacob noticed that she is not smiling while he kissed her.........Carolin ate using wrong spoon which is for salad and starters.......

Ellen laughed...."you don't even know to use right spoon kid.....learn basic etiquette so that you can even try to mingle with us"

Carolin apologised for her clumsiness..."sorry mam...sorry jo...sorry Josh....." she whispered.........

"Call me ellen" Jo's sister said...Jacob said "don't worry...it's not a big deal..". He noticed how she is now...she thought may be because of new environment.......

Josh replied like....."It's fine carolin....No need to apologize"

Carolin want to meet her father.....she is not comfortable in this place.....she doesn't belong here........

When Ellen and Josh went home......

"Jo drop me at my home..I wanna meet my dad......he is staying for atleast one month before treatment....." said carolin.

Jacob nodded and understood that she need to see her father.........he didn't force her to come with him......

When he stopped his car before his home...She hugged him and said bye........he pulled her and kissed on the lips....."bye baby....I wold like to come inside but don't wanna stress your dad now....."

she smiled and went inside.......

Till next chapter......Lots of love......

bye.....

Carolin.