chapter 42 peace

Jacob's pov:

"Baby come down fast"...we are getting late...I shouted on top of my lungs....

Nathy is grinning like a idiot to see caro in the dress we bought...today....

There she came like an angel...

"Holy hell baby...you are looking like a queen in black" exclaimed nathy....

I just stood from sofa and placed a peck on her lips...
"Mesmerizing" I said....

She giggled and said thankyou daddies....

We both arrived at "salt and pepper" the classic restaurant...which belong to my father...
(Imagine whatever restaurant you want...its just random name)

We arranged a private booth....we gave orders and waiter said to prepare it in 20 minutes....

We need fresh so it takes time....

Carolin is sitting on my lap...and giggling while I talked with her...

Nathy is suddenly on floor...

"What are you doing man?"

"Iam gonna eat my little one....she is breathtaking...and iam hungry...shall I little baby??" He cooed...

I just laughed at his antics...needy one he is....

"If you want....you can daddy"

"Good girl....now open your legs....show your princess parts...to daddy..."

She obliged...and I bundled her dress to below her chest....

"Fuck baby you are gonna be the death of us...you are wearing transparent thong...naughty one"

"My little one's pink clit is visible for me....I like this..." Nathy exclaimed and rubbed over her cloth....faster....

"Put your legs on his shouder...open your cunt and stretch maximum...*slap on pussy* our little slut..." I ordered....

"Yes daddy...."

"Good girl" I cooed and kissed her lips roughly....

Nathy removed her bottomwear completely and eating her....

She moaned and I kissed her moans....

"Arch your back...so that nathy can eat more..."

She nodded...and I pinched her nipples which is covered in clothes...

"Words baby...use it..."

"Yes daddy..please..." She is moaning....

"Better....now massage his scalp...and show how you want him to eat your cunt more...."

"Ah...daddy yes...." She is shaking but forcing his head into her pussy more....

"Daddy more...yeah faster...ahh...ahhh ...yes...ahhh"

I sucked her lips to cover her moans....

Nathy's pov:

Fuck I just want to eat her more....this pussy and her juices are of addicting.....

She forced my head more...and she is stretched maximum...

She is completely a moaning mess....I added a finger and eating again...

Her juices are starting to flow....her pussy is brightening and more redder....I liked it...

I added two fingers more..

Hm...she hissed....jacob is kissing the hell out of her....

I plunged my fingers faster...and starting eating more....

Rubbed her clit with the other hand....

"Daddy iam gonna come...ahh...*shaking*"

"Come for nathy....he is hungry for your pussy...be a good girl and give him what he wants..."

I just hummed and going faster....

"Ah...fuck daddy.....ah"

She came and I licked every drop of her.....I bited her pussy lips....and dived my tongue in her hole....I want every lick of it....

"Thats great juice for starters....baby...."

I massaged her pussy....to sooth it...she is loving it...and I stopped...

She is drained...and breathing heavily on jacobs neck....

I straightened...my suit and sat on the chair....

Our order came after two minutes....

Chicken with noodles...my favourite...with lots of cheese.....

Till next chap...

Lots of love....

Bye

Carolin.