Chapter 50 Baby we are coming...

Jacob's pov:

I am calling my brother to discuss this....but he is busy...

I received a call from the pilot that we are ready to take off at 12 and now it's 11.

I send the details to nathan and I am hoing with or without him...

My baby is there...

It's been days...

When I was on a private plane...just 5 more minutes remaining for take off...

My little fucker came and sat next to me...breathing heavily...

"Hi little bro"

He glared at me...

After some hours....

We came to the hotel where carolin is because she is having a off day...

We had the key to her room...with power of nathy fellow...

Being in mafia helps...thank fuck...

When we entered....she is no where then we came across the washroom...

What a sight....

She is in the bath tub....with her eyes closed...rose petals are all over..her boobs are floating and few petals are in the busty boob like a jewel...its enhances the beauty....

"God...help me..." Nathy exclaims across me...

She is mesmerising...

We pecked the lips and she stirred....

Nathy gave me a look and sat on the left side of tub...when I took the pic...of my baby...god she is so erotic...

When I was going to wake her...nathy nodded his negatively and started licking the nipple which is like the black diamond...

I loved the idea and started doing the same to right side...

I bited and sucked her...god I missed my boob...fuck can't wait to suck milk from it...

Carolin is awake and moaning daddies.....

"Ahh...when....ahhhh.......you both...cameeee ahhhh"

I bited her nipple and sucked, licked more....

Kept repeating it until it started bleeding lightly...fuck

"Sorry baby...god...iam so sorry....i cant able to stop..."

Nathy said "what the fuck man?"

Caro pushed his head into her nipple and said "dont stop master otherwise I will not feed you at night"

He moaned and kissed the nipple....with eyes closed...

She said "daddy its okay....suck and make it go...come here" and took her right boob and placed near my mouth...

I licked the little blood and sucked slowly...

She is moaning...

Caro: my cute little koalas...god...daddy suck my left and master suck my right...please...

We both altered our places and kept sucking..

Caro: master suck which you do best and daddy bite my left girl as much you like....

I fucked her left nipple with my mouth she is in mess...screaming as we both assaulted her girls...

Finally she came just from nipple play....

That's pure ecstasy to see her....

Bye...

Lots of love...

Carolin