chapter 44 waking baby up

Jacob:

When we reached home..I picked up her and put in the soft mattress..she loves...

Nathy came near her and removed the dress completely...

And we both removed the cum and wiped it off completely...and let her rest..naked..

I covered her with a duvet...and we went for living room...

We both discussed how to  make our bambi to learn shooting and all??

After 2 hours.....
I went inside the room to check upon her...and nathy is showering in another room...

She is bare and the duvet is on other side of bed...

She is murmering something like daddy....

"Fuck...My baby girl is hot"

I went near the bed...I removed my clothes and my veiny cock is standing proud...its touching my lower abdomen...

I thought of waking her up with orgasm...

I spreaded her legs...fuck this little pussy is prettier than anything in the world...its the lock for my cock...I touched her nipple buds...it stood erect by reacting to my touch...I kissed the buds and started kissing the fav chocolate...i.e my pussy...

She is waking up a little...without delay I plunged hard into the cunt...shit she is still tight...

"Merda"

Iam in the kneeling position on bed and took her ankle and kissed it...one leg is kept on my shoulder...I plunged deep...she is awake now...

I started going faster...

"Baby you like that...?"

I started going deep and faster...Iam hitting the g spot...

"Ah..............yeah...yeah......fuck faster...more plzzzz daddyyyyyy"

I started twisting the nipple...while running a marathon in her cunt with my dick...

Our breathing is heavy....and suddenly room opened and nathy came....but I didn't stop...

"Fuck.." he removed his towel which is on lower half...and stook naked proud...

I slowed my movements and started going faster again...her tits are juggling and she is close....

"Daddyyyyy....yeah....please fuck me faster.....there daddy.....yeah.........I love you dadddyyyyy ahhhhh..."
She came....

I came after rotating my hips and going deeper two more minutes......

Nathy's pre cum is oozing on his cock...

I smiled...at my princess...she is filled with my cum...I like to fill her with my cum...

"Baby I love you more than anything"

I didn't remove my cock and kissed her neck and lips slowly...she blushed and became redder...

Till next chapter ..

Bye...

Carolin.