Chapter 42 plug it....

Nathy's Pov:

 I kneeled down in front of her and pecked her pussy.......

"daddy please kitty is paining.....please fuck me already........"

"Jo you have done a great job....Our little one is fucking needy and ready to do......anything for cock....patience little one......We are gonna fuck you raw and harder today......."

"I want to fill that tight little asshole of hers.......fuck...."

He is sliding his hands up and down....He is hard.......

I pushed my cock harder without any warning......in that vulva.....

"Ah....daddy.....hell"

"take it like baby......Iam gonna ride this vagina......I will stop only when my cock gets tired today........Do you want to give my cock all baby?"

"yes daddy...I want you to take me.....

"good"

I pushed harder and pulled out...

Push....push.....pushing harder......

I took out and plunged a hole...again.........

she is shaking.....Iam not gonna stop........until I come.........with satisfaction......

Push...........deep deep.....rotating faster.........

"ah......daddy......iam gonna come soon....."

"fuck no.........hold it until I come......"

I opened her legs wider my going close.......and started hitting her G-spot........harder and faster........

Her walls are clencing around my cock......and she is crying.....due to pleasure........

I placed my hands on her right thigh to hold her in place and rubbed her clit faster while hitting her hard......

"take my cock....take my cum....ah.....yes....*slam* *slam* ah.....yes baby.....*slam* clench my cock......*slamming faster*"

Her tits are shaking harder......

"daddy iam....ahhhhh.......there....yeah.......daddy.....iammmm.........ahhhhhhhhhhhh"

she came......

I fucked her faster....plunging like a rod..............

"ahhhh..........daddyyyy......"

I came too..........

I didn't take my cock out and rubbed her clit more.........

"ah.........daddy......."

"just daddy wants to play with your sensitive bud......stay quiet otherwise.....I will fuck again"

I know she is gasping for air already....and sensitive.....But I need another release........I want another round....

I saw Jo...He masturbated himself and came too........But still his cock is hard.......

"jo take my place....."

he came and stood near pussy....I removed my hand from clit.........and cock......

Jacob's pov:

"Baby I want be in you at all times....my cock is hard for you always....."

I pushed my penis deep inside her...and fucked her hard...

Faster...

She is breathing heavily....I pushed and fucked her anal hole with my fingers while hitting her G spot...rapidly...