chapter 33: Jacob is in ICU

Nathan's pov:

When carolin is sobbing while holding jacob...."carolin call the security and inform him to get the car ready...now"

While is calling I pulled my both guns which is placed on my back...and unlocked it....I fired the bullets and killed the shooter....

Im the fucking mafia leader....Im not gonna leave anyone....

I picked up jacob and rushed to the car..."fucker open your eyes...im gonna kill you..."

"Daddy please....please daddy....open your eyes for me..." She pleaded while I was driving the car.......

"Stop the blood from his body...but dont push too much pressure .."

She nodded...and sobbing uncontrollably...

I drove fast and admitted him....she is crying nonstop...

"Baby come here.."

I opened my arms...she came and hugged my waist...."daddy...I want him to be alright...Im afraid..."

"He is gonna be alright...belive me...caro.......so daddy ah...???"
I asked her so that she will smile...

She came to her sense...and said sorry..."its alright...caro ....he is your daddy...call him whatever you wish"

She smiled and hugged...I can see my shirt is getting soaked....

Come on...we can sit...I sat on the chair outside and she have no place...as all chairs are occupied .....

"Come here..."she sat on me and nervously...played with her fingers...

"When can we meet jo?"

"Soon dr...soon...."

I just patted her back...she is leaning in my chest...I just moved her opposite of me...so she can lean on to me comfortably...

so she can lean on to me comfortably

She closed her eyes...but her tears kept pouring.....

After some time I wiped it...and rocked her...like a baby...

"Shh...this too will pass...believe me...we are william's....''

She nodded and after sometime she slept...

I took my phone and called .....my right hand...chase russel....my best friend...

"I want to know who done this to my blood....kill all the enemies mercilessly....after torchering them....they should have terrible death..."

"Will do"
"Good"

Tears are waiting to come out of my eyes...

I love my brother more than anything in this whole world...

I recalled how he gave carolin to me....he believes me...I cant protect him...

Im the fucking mafia boss...hell...but my twin is struggling with life...I have to be strong for him and carolin...

Suddenly...my dad, sister, josh everybody rushed...

I explained to them.....

When carolin...murmured "jo" in her sleep...

"Sh...go to sleep...he is fine...." I said and kissed her forehead...

I dont want her to wakeup now..she is exhausted...

All eyes are on me....but I dont care.....

But dad gave me a knowing look....I just nodded....

He called...chase...

"Gather everyone in the locker...who is responsible for my son's situation...I will personally give them...hell....those bastards underestimated me...I will show them what Im capable of...Im coming right now..."

My dad is a cruel guy...when it comes to protecting us...they are gonna..curse their birth...

He saw me...and said "take care of him...I will finish them...then only I can see my kid.."

When he saw carolin...he saw her tear stained face.....his face changed.....
He kissed carolin's forehead...and left after nodding his head to us...

Suddenly...door opened...doctor came an said "he is fine...bullet is removed....take care of him..."

Suddenly...carolin opened her eyes...and asked...about him...I said...everything...

We asked for timing...and he woke up after 6 hrs....everybody went home...as I send them off ....

My sister and josh is important to keep the business running...high.....

We waited while carolin just placed her head in my shoulder...."thankyou...So much...I owe you my life...."

"No need baby"

He is my twin bro...I understood now...that how much she loves him...and he loves her....she kissed my both cheeks....

We went into the room...where he is normal...now...

"Jo...I love you..." She hugged him and screamed....

I love you too kitten...

She pecked his lips....I want this but its wrong to think of now ..

I smiled and hugged my bro...

"Fuck I will not say this again...but I love you....man"

He chuckled...

"Me too...."

I sat on the sofa...while...carolin sat on the bed....near jacob..."baby go sit on sofa...you will get infected...from me..." Jacob said ...

"K jo..."

He came near me...but there is not enough space for her....

Jacob said..."sit on nathan's lap...you are tired baby"

Im astonished...I saw..him...he smirked..."fuck" I mouthed...to him...

"K daddy..." And she sat on me...

"Thank you again" she said...

Carolin hugged and kissed me...on the dimples....

I smiled ..feeling...contented....

after few...hrs ..he slept...jacob slept too

She is still sleeping...after 2hrs...while my brother woke up...

"What are you trying to do? Why you asked her to sit on me''

"She like you too...she is comfortable...with you...she haven't called me daddy before anyone...and also...she is a shy girl and wont talk to anyone...unnecessarily...but she is always kissing you...and believes you can protect her...my question is are you willing to be her daddy???" Jacob asked...

"Fuck...really....If she believes and loves me...I want to be her daddy...thanks man...I thought I lost her...but will you not feel jealous...?"

Jacob: I'm possessive of her...and fucking own her....but I can share her only with you in the whole world..you will keep her safe and also...I want her to be happy even if something happens to me..."

"Shut the hell man...I will not lose you...You are my life...if It goes like we three together I will be the best fucking gifted...if not I will be there too as protector for both of you.."

Till next chapter ...
Lots of love....
Bye.....
Carolin.