chapter 45 pretty daddy

Jacob's Pov:

My cock is buried deep inside her..she sits on me..as iam in bed...

"I love your cock on my pussy daddy...its pretty daddy"

Jo: "you like my veiny cock in your cunt ah? K then ride the pretty cock baby.."

I pulled the nipples and kept rotating it...she hissed but I kept doing it...she started riding me...

"Yeah thats right baby...lower yourself and bring your tits to daddy's mouth to suck ...ahh......yes...my little slut...ahhh...learned how to clutch cock..ahhhh...."

Slap slap slap....the ass..

She bought the tits and I sucked...fuck...iam definitely gonna suck her daily for a lifetime...

I spreaded her ass...for nathy...he came behind her and pushed his crown of his penis little...

Nathy: bend like a little slut and spread your cunt more...take two cocks..my whore...

Baby: ah....yes daddy...yes..(her cunt is being fucked slowly by jo and he is sucking dry the right tit while nathy is pushing his crown is anus...he is rotating the left nipple...with the two hard fingers)

Nathy finally pushed his junior fully...

They two are slowly picking the pace...

Caro: "ahhhhh....daddy...no....no go slower....ahh...fuck its a lot"

Nathy: say your new safeword (blueberry) baby.. if you want us to stop...otherwise take the cock where it belongs...

"Daddy ahhh...yes dadddy....please...please please...slower....ahhhh...fuccckkk...daddddyy"

Jo: iam gonna go faster...nathy come on man...go harder...ahhh....ahhhh...hmm.....

Nathy and jo are going and ploughing her...grunts and moans filled the room...finally she came but still...they are yet to unload...so kept going...she is a mess

Caro: "ahhhh...hm...dad....ahhh"

Jo came and nathy is still fucking her...from behind...jo kept teething the nipple and spreaded her butt...for nathy...nathy came...they didn't remove the cock...

Nathy:
How do you feel baby?

Caro: tired daddy...but full...and happy...

They chuckled and removed themselves..

Caro is between them as they are on either side of her...

Caro: daddy please put it back...for sometime...please...put the pretty cocks is me...

"My baby...with pleasure...arch your back..for daddy...so I can put my veiny cock in that shitty hole..."

After she said to fill her nathy immediately fulled her cut with his girth...

My baby loving this feeling as she is holding her boobs for him to feed...I pushed my big boy in her...

"Ah...yes daddy...thats feels good"

"Yeah...U like that" I plunged lightly in to and fro motion...

"Yes daddyyy...this feels heaven"

"Ahhh...good...slut...you want to cocks to fuck u again...you need that...ah...

*fucking slowly..placing my hand on the clit* 

Say it loud...wanna go for round two baby girl...use your words..otherwise we will remove our boys..."

*Pinch the clit and squeeze it while little moving the penis inside her*

"Ahhh...daddy please...please...fuck me...ahhh...my clit...yes daddy..."

We both moved and started fucking her...

"Daddy....my pussy and anus is on fire...slow down...ahhhh....fuck...ahhh"

Nathy: Take us...ur pussy is made for our cock...it can take it...ahh....yes...dont come until...ahh...weee....finish...

She is leaking....

Nathy bited her nipples...

I moved her leg and placed it on nathy's body for fucking harder...our balls are touching while going harder...but were high....to see that...

"Ahh...yes...iam coming..."

We all came at the same time...

Nathy: my slut is leaking with cum....come on baby...you look pretty with our cum on all sides...

We were gasping for air...

"Baby...iam sleepy...give your boobie...."

Caro: yes daddy

And she placed my head near her nipple...and I started to suck lightly....its my favourite hobby to sleep early...

Nathy whined and he too...sucked her...she petted us...we sucked lightly and tired...

Caro: "ah daddies...go to sleep soon...no biting..."

We both love to sleep like this always...

We three slept like a feather...

Till next chap

Lots of love

Carolin