Chapter 43 Dinner time....

Jacob's Pov:

While Nathy was feeding her, I removed her panties.......

"Baby shall I? I want you bare so that my little pussy can breathe....before I stuff my dick....You want daddy to??"

"Yes daddy..." she breathed while I rubbed above the transparent layer......

"Good girl....now eat all the food which your master gives you......like a cute little girl"

"okay daddy"...She smooched me.......

I giggled....

Nathy is feeding her with love.....I can see that...he is looking like she is his world and the cutest on the planet......

I removed her panties and turned her...she is now like a koala hugging me.......

Her dress is on her waist......

        *glad that we are in private booth*

Her pussy is neatly waxed and more reddish due to nathy who fed on her...I liked how it looked......

She is seeing me amusingly like what iam gonna do....

Nathy too looked me and grinned.......

I smiled and pulled down my zipper and freed my hard shaft from the boxer........

she blinked......

"baby iam not gonna make love or fuck you.....I wanna bury my long cock buried inside you......till the dinner finishes.......And I wanna put the cord inside your other hole......do you like that my slut??"

"Please daddy....I want both......"

I  rubbed the pussy with my cock tip to tease her and her bounced lightly....

After plunging the dick deep, I put the cord too..so that she can take both of us at night.....

I lokked the scene..it looks awesome....we are joined like conjoints.......

She moved lightly......

"baby no...dont move.."

she pouted and looked at nathy.....

"ah...my little one wants daddy's fat cock to fuck her like a whore....say it....what do you want baby?" nathy asked...

caro: "I want to bounce master...but daddy is not allowing....."

nathy: "k go on...but you can bounce on his cock for every bite you eat...like a good girl"

He rubbed her clothed nipple lightly....she messily moaned and smiled like she got a prize...

Iam eating chicken alfredo and he finshed his meal....he is feeding her and she is bouncing for every bite....

"fuck you are gonna make me die today...."

They both laughed....

nathy: "baby you are bouncing like a cute little princess but bring out the girls so that they can be free too...."

she freed her tits by bringing the dress to another side....Her big tits which I Think 38 cup is before my mouth....

she picked the noodles sauce which nathy loves and applied on her bud...

caro:  while bouncing she asked....."Do yo wanna taste my girls master.....?"

Nathy:  "Fucking shoot me If I said no......."

He laughed and sucked her left side boob...she patted his head and hissed lightly inbetween...

She picked the ice cream and applied on another nipple....

Caro: "Daddy have ice cream...I ordered you favourite..." she applied more on her boobs......

I didn't even reply and started sucking....

she is moaning and combing through our hair....

caro: "master please no....ah....don't bite it...."

I bited too and took the bud between the teeth....she hissed, but pushing our heads more into her boobs......she is jumping to come....I slowed her bouncing by keeping hand on her legs...

I don't want her to be sore before night......

Caro: "Oh my god...just like that...daddy suck more...yeah...yeah....master play with your tongue......"

we giggled and I spanked her ass....

She is leaking below.....and I stopped....

Her dark black pink nipple is erect and he is still nibbling....

she is looking at me and moaning.......while her hand is his cheeks....

I slapped her boob...and took it between the two fingers...I played with it...

Her eyes are rolling and she is at high end......I pinched and relieved it....Nathy too finished his business......He said...."jacob feed her....baby can I suck on the other nipple....too...??"

He pouted and looked eager..."go on master come here....suck my tit however you wish....." caro replied.......

"Fuck.....Iam allowing to feed on my boob only this time...you fucker...."

Caro smiled and pinched my cheeks...Nathy came on another side and started like a little man drinking milk....

We both are tits guys...thats for sure.....

I fed her wings and orange juice which is her favourite.......

I lip locked with her after she finished her food...but still he is on her boob...

"fucker get up man....."

he grinned...and looked at the two buds....

nathy: "now the girls are cute and red, Lets go home..."

I licked a little on her boobs and put those back inside the dress...when I tried to remove my cock she whimpered....

"daddy please  let me come...on your cock...I will not be sore...I want to be fucked now.."

"go ahead make yourself come..."

she started rotating her hips and moving on my long shaft up..then down....

nathy rubbed her clit....and said....move faster little one...show master how you like to be fucked...

"ahhh yes....go on...daddy's gonna shoot my load......"

she came but never stopped...till I came........

caro: "Fuck daddddyyyy.....ahhh......its awesome......."

she breathed on my neck...we both are breathless....

Nathy: "what a fuck show...I loved it...can't wait to put my cock on your other hole...Clean up guys, I will ask driver to come on the front"

We gor ready and gave a larger sum of tips to the waiter....

While going home, nathy removed the cord again and she slept....on his lap.......

"I can't wait to make love to her with you inside her too...." I said...

"Let her sleep...We can do all the stuff when we reach our home........"

"fuck yes nathy"

Till next chapter....

Lots of love....

Bye...

Carolin.