chapter 39 Car drive....is awesome....

Jacob's Pov:

We are travelling in car......Iam seeing my schedule for today in my laptop while nathy is giggling with carolin....

She is sitting in his lap...His driver is following us in another car to the office as he wants to spend time with baby girl....He will take his car from our office....

I cannot concentrate on my lap...as they are keep on giggling....good thing is that driver cant hear us...my car is shielded for privacy....

"Nathy your cheeks are cute....shall I pinch it??"

She pinched him....he brushed his nose with hers...

I groaned....

They turned towards me and chuckled....

I smiled too ..."you both are distracting me"

I tickled her...she laughed out and her dress rided above....

"Fuck baby I can see your pussy.."

She is wearing a thong which is covering her centre alone...

"Sorry daddy" she pulled her frock down...

Nathy: "little one I want to see the new thongs

Nathy: "little one I want to see the new thongs...too"

He pouted like a kid ...

"Bastard...he is acting.." I chuckled....I know my brother....he wants to see her pussy...

She just blushed and said..."daddies if I show you guys now....then I can't go for shoot today..."

We both chuckled....

Nathy: "little one we have 25 minutes...more to reach your office....so show me your new thongs..."

He rubbed her thighs....I want to see again too...because.whatever I saw was a blur...in a fraction of seconds....

She played with her dress ends and saw me...

"Show now...babygirl...." I ordered her....

She saw the windows....and hesitated....

Nathy: little one...our car is completely sound proof and also no one can see us...its one way....

She blushed and bundled her dress on her waist......

"Fucking hell" I gasped.......

"Prettiest pussy" nathy said louder....

Jo: ''baby....it's barely covering your fucking...pussy...." I rubbed the outer layer...she bited her lower lips.....

Nathy: "darling your skin is sensitive there and this thong is too tight....lets remove it..."

I laughed at his antics....and saw the pussy again....she is red...