Chapter 31 Swimming pool

Jacob's Pov:

I lifted her in bridal style...and gave fethery kisses.....while walking...

My one hand is on her neck, other one is on her bum....

I want to do skinny dipping and fuck her...but its too much to rush her...into various things...suddenly...I dont wanna make her uncomfortable...

We both started palying in water...she hopped on my back...I shaked myself and pulled her into water...

We started laughing and was having a great time ..

Suddenly something was floating in the pool...carolin was swimming from...end to end....

I reached for it...

Its her blue thongs...fuck....she is bare below......

I saw my baby girl...in the corner of the pool...drinking water...some of it is spilling outside ..

Great now cock wants to choke her on my cum....

I put the bikini bottom on the side of my private pool....

I removed my trunks as well...

I swimmed and went to her...I removed her tiny piece of cloth which is barely covering her huge boobs with poking nipples...

"Jo..what are you doing....??"

She covered her boobs...and searched the surroundings..

"I have seen you naked and nobody will come inside my home...so dont cover up nything thats mine....put you hand sideways...now...." I roared....I petted her nipples with both hands...

"You are swimming with a slutty pussy..." I dived into her boobs....I bited her nipple...

"Daddy ah ah ..its paining...."

"You deserve it for intimidating me...from the morning...you asked for this...so take it puppy..."

I slammed my three fingers at once through her vaginal walls..she gasped ..

I sucked and bited her one nipple...while pinching and massaging the other....

When she is halfway for cumming I stopped ..

She pouted and looked me like a cute little one...

"Jump..."

I lifted her and she wrapped her legs...around my waist...

I went to the corner...and said " balance with the help of side walls...put you hands on both sides..."

She put her hands and balanced herself and nodded at me....I didnt waste anytime...without saying anything pushed my cock to bury it in the place it belongs....

She moaned like in pain....

I thrusted harder....her boobs are shining in the sunlight and its jiggling....its a delicious sight to the eyes....

"Dont come until I say....otherwise be prepared for continuous orgasms until I say so"

"Yes daddy..."
She moaned....hmmm....ahhh...daddy...its too much....ahhh ahh...thats it no more....no no.....thrust harder...

" Yes baby...ah thrust pull out ....full cock....deep...yes...ah...thrust ......fuckable little pussy...thrust deeper in her g spot....feel me....thrust with speed....ahhhh......cum with daddy....make my dry cock feel good..moisturize it with your cream...now.....ahhhhhh"

Thrust thrust....lifting her legs and laking them wider ...thrusting harder...

"Daddy i cant take anymore....ahhhhhh"