CHAPTER 18 CANT GET ENOUGH......OF MINE....

JACOB'S POV:

Baby lie down completely............wait for me on the bed naked and ready to play with me.............she closed and blushed...........she closed her legs.....

"Baby open your legs wide to your maximum.....so that daddy can see the petals of pussy which is swollen by the artwork done by me...."

"daddy will come after 2 minutes..........and I want my first sight in the room is your cunt on full display for daddy to have his time of life...."

"say yes baby......"

She replied "yes daddy.......I will keep my legs wide so you can see my kitten ready for you...." I said "Good girl".....and went to kitchen for ice and icecream.

When I returned to the room.....she is naked and kitten is flowing with cream..........of her......I asked herto look into my eyes.....then she gasped when I spread ice cream on her boob to below her navel.........

Baby daddy wants to eat ice cream......and that too from you......"shall I baby??"

"yes daddy"

I sucked her cherry on the top of her boob with pleasure.......and popped it........."baby have you ever been touched by male or female sexually....like this??"...... I picked her both nipples.......and pinched it till she screamed "no daddyyy, you are my first in everything like this......"

"Baby you don't know how happy Im.........to here this......your are pure babygirl......But I want to take it....."

I licked all ice cream on her and "baby iam gonna eat those little cherry of yours.........."I kept biting lightly on the little bud and touched her clit and started to do artwork......

She kept her hand on my hair and moaned "dadd dadddy....I like it..".....She pushed my face into her closely and I understood.....I kept pinching her left nipple and sucked her right.........while going harder on her clit..............

She came again....harder......Her breathing is heavy.....but she smiled like fully satisfied..........."Baby daddy is hungry....." and with that I licked her cream...I gave little more attention to her clit again.........

"baby I wont fuck you today.....But I will mark you as mine.........Every inch of your pussy will be tasted and every inch will be workshipped........."

She jerked her pussy against my face...."aww my baby need to come for third time..........poor little thing you are" "I will do something and if you take it, I will grant you as many orgasm you need......."

she said "k daddy"...."such a slut you are for daddy ya?".....

Before realization of my words, she replied "Yes Im daddy's slut........."

I crashed her lips with mine and took ice cubes..in my hand........"Kiddo keep your eyes on me as I want you to know that only I can make you come hard...And I want to see your cute face whlie on edge......"

She obeyed and observed my face.....without delaying another minute........I put her legs wide open along my waist......I sat between her thighs and started to place the ice on my kitten.....she shivered....."baby dont move, I just need your sound of pleasure.....If you behave know that I have two more for you..."

She nodded with enthusiasm.......I rubbed the ice on the swollen kitten again...she had pleasure with pain....her pussy is now deep red......Im worried now.......

"baby should I stop?"

"no daddy.....baby's kitten is paining........it need daddy's mouth again......"

I groaned...........again rubbed the ice on the clit and drank the water from her petals........she hummed "daddy deeper...........daddy please......."

I picked faster pace and sucked until she came again........and I ordered her to sleep for sometime...

"daddy......"

"yes kiddo"

"can I see you naked.......daddy?" 

"aww...My baby wants to see daddy's big cock which is gonna fill her pussy????......I can be naked always whenever you want baby........"she smiled and put her down.......I removed my all clothes and stood naked.......before her......."baby see me and my junior........" she gasped and closed her eyes....."baby go to sleep......your are red all over.......from face to this" and I cupped the kitten.

We both naked on bed.....I put myself on her boobs......she slept.....I smooched my face between her chest......Then placed a kiss on her cherries....and gone to dream land in sleep........

Till next chapter.......Lots of love.........

Bye.........

Carolin.

Suggestions are always welcome.........................