CHAPTER 19 Sore everywhere

JACOB'S POV:

At 4pm

When I open my eyes.......I see that my kiddo is on top of me naked...She is moving slightly as she is waking up.....When she opens her eyes......thats it.....I need to see her everyday......I love her......"Good morning love" and put my hands on her ass cheeks.

"Jo....gd morning" and she tried to climb down..but I slapped her butt.....she is now again top of me.......she understood and said "good morning daddy"....

"thats good and give daddy a gift  for making you come multiple times baby".....She nodded and asked what she should do.....?

"daddy big cock is hard and balls are blue........I need a release........."

"do dry humping"

she blinked like a kid.....I chuckled.......its a kind of sex babe, without doing directly and can be done with clothes too....

I gripped her and placed her on above my cock (which is glistening with pre cum) without entering her.......and moved her up and down.........Now she understands and humps faster.........her fuller breasts are on display juggling......She rided me and I want to have a taste of the bud again...Im on beast mode now.......she saw that my eyes on her poked nipples.........she bended slowly and rided me like sex god......Her next words shocked me the most......"Fuck...daddy put my nipple where it belongs.....suck it...daddy"

"My bad girl...."

I sucked her nipple from one to another......"kiddo cum on my monster"...she came........and rided me again until I splashed my cum on her stomach.......

"daddy...." 

she had tears on her eyes......."I like you........But I don't want to be your flings.........."

"Kiddo you are my angel.....it looks like too soon for you........But I love you babygirl.........I want to badly make love to you and put my kids in you.........but I will fuck you until you love me....not like me........."

She hugged me like koala......I lifted her and placed her on tub in my private bathroom....she is little bit sore......due to multiple orgasms.....I slided into the hot tub........

We were on opposite side of the tub to face each other.....But she suddenly placed herself on my lap....She made puppy dog eyes...and stammered.......

"what is it baby???don't stammer tell daddy whats in your mind....I will take care of it"

"You promised me three as a reward but gave one at night, one now another one remaining......daddy"

"yeah ice cube reward" and I chuckled.....

"bend down on the top of tub and place your butt facing daddy....." she does everything and massaged her ass cheeks.....she moaned.....

"baby did I tell you how plum you are........."

"your ass is like a sponge cake baby..........so soft......I want to make mine......can I kiddo???"

She said yes.....while I massaged her cheeks and kept my fingers dip into her folds now and then........

"daddy will give reward with pain and pleasure.....stop me when you want me to......."

I dipped my head from behind her and spanked her ass multiple times......Her ass is red and I want to devour it....too......Soon I have to make her comfortable to do everthing with me.........She screamed with pleasure......While I feasted on her pussy and butthole while spanking..........her tears spilled...then I stopped.....

"daddy don't stop........"

I devoured her last remaining cream of her kitten.........with my tongue.............

"Baby......I want to taste your cream often as much as I like......It taste like my kinda chocolate......I want to suck all, to reward your pussy which its deserves....."

she came harder with loudest scream until now.........Her pussy petal is red and swollen like its been ripped out.......

She had numerous hickeys.....like blood is sucked out..........she kissed me on my lips and passed out........

I cleaned her intimate areas with care and applied relief oil, placed her on bed...she slept like a light.....I closed my eyes...with heart full of happiness........

Till next chap........Lots of love...........

Bye......

Carolin.