CHAPTER 10 Everyone is kissing carolin

PIC: Adam miller kissed carolin like this..............

Jacob's Pov:

When Carolin and dad came to our table......dad sat beside me.... suddenly somebody called carolin by her name....It's Adam...The only son of Andrew miller.....

He came and swirled her...She giggled and said "my head is spinning....put me down Adam"......He put her down and kissed her on cheeks like she is his....Carolin laughed and said "stop kissing me "....Carolin gave a peck on his cheek...I just controlled my emotions....Dad said that Adam was his best friend's son to carolin...and asked "how she know him?...Her next words made me jealous..."They are friends from 10 years as they studied in same school". Adam greeted everyone and hugged Nathon...While Adam requested her for dance..Caro said no as she was tired and I became happy...But he dragged her and she smiled like a idiot following him...Alexa asked me for a dance but I declined...So Nathon took her dance as I told him....Me, Josh and Dad was sitting in table..

Dad asked me "Are you dating Carolin?"...I became nervous...and said "No she is my friend"...his next words are..."I thought you are doing something good for first time...She is a great girl..The one and only girl who didn't clung on to you or me or adam like leech after knowing who we are...Not to mention "how sweet she is ...

Flash back...dad told me....

"Some waitress spilled on her and she didn't scold her...she hugged the shivering waitress...and also spoke to the manager and requested him to not punish the waitress...."

Present........If you have a crush on her...make her your's...fast...before you regret....with that dad excused himself....Josh was laughing and said "dude you have competition"...I followed his eyes...and found Adam is dancing with my kiddo close....Josh I'm Gonna kill him for dancing with my kiddo...were my words...I chatted with josh for some time and everyone came back to seats for dinner....

I chatted with josh for some time and everyone came back to seats for dinner

There are five seats in our table and no place for carolin....because her place was took by Alexa....Caro came back and Alexa asked her to sit with Adam as there is no seat available...Carolin gave me a smile and turned...I pulled her on my lap...

I pulled her on my lap

PIC: Caro and Jacob 

I said "she is my date and she will be with me"....Caro struggled quietly to get up but I made my hands grip strong around her waist.....(Jacob's mind: god she is moving in wrong place) she stopped moving..Carolin gave up and started eating her muffins...I inhaled her scent when dad and Nathon are deep in conversation about upcoming projects.....Josh coughed when I was going close to place my lips on my kiddo's bare back....I chuckled lightly...Alexa got up and went to bar...Carolin got up and gave me a slight hug then sat beside me... When everyone was eating...I forgot about everything and just starred her....Nathon was coughing beside her..carolin patted his back smoothly...she scolded him like "Nathy eat slowly and drink water"...she fed him water with her hands....He smiled and said "Thanks Caro"...I was like "when they became so close to have special names..." Josh was like "Oh gosh You two make cute couple"...

"Yes we are" said Nathon and kissed her cheeks....

I glared at Josh...........

Till next chap.....Lots of love...bye........