CHAPTER 27 Promise ring

Jacob's pov:

When she went to restroom.....I placed the dress on the table..........When she came out......I sucked the life out of her lips.......

"mmm.....God little one........You look ravishing in just towel........wrapped around you........."

I pushed her on the wall.......put her hands above.....

The towel slowly slided to her centre.....The mould of her boobs are visible.......

"daddyyy.....ahhh......"

"yes babygirl......We are getting late for date......But few more minutes.......baby....."

I placed kisses from her jaw to her neck......sucked it....like marking her as mine.....

"baby...how gorgeous are those......show your heavy tities to daddy......"

she didn't remove her towel......which angered me........

"never ever hide what's mine......si...?"

"yes daddy......"

"good girl....."

she removed her towel..."fuck....." my breath hitched......her boobies are standing erect.....dark pink bus is surrounded by peachy round.......

"your nipple is standing erect and want my mouth on it.......do you need daddy's fuckable mouth on your raw nipple to suck and make you wet......."

"yes daddyy...please....."

"hmmmm......good pretty baby......your punishment is to wait for few minutes......beg me like a filthy slut....."

she moaned and closed her eyes....

"you are getting wetter for my words.........haha....."

"iam gonna pund hard on your virginal pussy...so that you know...that your pussy belongs to me........

"dadddyyy please..........."

"say it baby....just say it...I will ravish you..." I cooed......and placed my hand on her throat......"you smell fuckable.......does your pussy is clean for me now......did you wax your kitten...? does it creaming for me already......"

"daddy......my pussy is paining......."

I slammed my lips to hers and her eyes widened from sudden action......but she breathed heavily and looked me with lust......

I grabbed her boobs harder and nibbled it.......she pulled my hair to her boobs.....to have more access......

"naughtly baby.....play with your clit for daddy....."

she nodded and i placed her on sofa....."now" i barked....

she started playing and I kneel down before her.......and placed a kiss on her pussy lips....

"go on..harder......" I placed another kiss.....and licked her folds lightly......

She saw me with longing eyes......."you don't earn an orgasm now.....because you didn't let me play with those tits..."..I pinched her nipples harder and didn't touch her.....afterwards....

"you deserve punishment......yes??baby..."

"yes daddyy punish me......but please touch me......."

"good girl.......be on your fours and place your ass on air....."

she turned back and her milky ass is visible.......I slapped her ass hard......

"daddy....she moaned........"