CHAPTER 29 Making love again...

Jacob's pov:

"You will take all I give.......My pretty baby.....still half is left outside......."

She gasped as I pushed all my girth......."fuck baby you are very tight..."

(girth = thickness)

"daddy.....ahh"

"daddy loves you baby......take it......" I pumped harder......

We both lost in the sensation of pleasure......she closed her eyes...slightly....

"no.....Lay your eyes on me as I make love.....remember daddy's face when he is taking the innocence of you......"

I adjusted my hips so that my cock hits deep...inside her pussy....Her legs started shaking....due to pleasure....

"mmm....ah daddy.....Im gonna cum soon..."

"ahh....You want my cock...ahh...deep inside.....ahhh.......your walls are clutching me........ahhh....hrmmmm........"

 I started hitting her g-spot harder, faster...........My cum is building up....she is near her orgasm....

"hold for daddy....We can cum at same time......."

"daddy.....ahhh......please....ahhh....fuck.....yes.........ahhhh"

I lowered myself and kissed her......"cum now....." I rubbed her clit faster while heavily thrusting her sex like iron rod.......

"milk my cock....ahh"

"yes daddy.......ahhhhh daddy..." she couldn't hold and came all over.....her core is swollen......

I thrusted again with my full might and.....

"yes........ah......take the seeds of...ah....hhh daddy inside....your kitten...ahhhh....."

I filled her up..........

I pumped again until all my cum is inside her.....

I kissed her on the lips......."I love you more than anything in the world......."

"I love you daddy.....more than myself....." she kissed me with force....fighted for dominance inside my mouth and I gave in for her to explore....

I didn't want to remove my cock from her pussy but its her first....I saw the little blood on the sheet.....and her swollen kitten......

"lay down....and wait for me......"

I prepared her a bubble bath....

"come baby" I gave her my hands and she took it

"come baby" I gave her my hands and she took it....I picked her up in bridal style.....and placed her in the hot tub........I sat before her....

"daddy.."she called and sat in my lap.....

I kissed her cheeks......"my pretty little baby....made only for me......"

she closed her eyes........I cleaned her shoulders....massaged her boobs more than necessary...

"daddy please...."

"what baby...."

"keep doing that...please"

"my little girl wants her daddy's hands to maasage her big boobs ah.......with pleasure baby...."

I placed my hard on above her pussy clit...placed her shoulder to lean on the tub........

Her pussy is stretched and my cock is above it.....Then I started to play as I wish with her nipple....I took the body wash and massaged her boobs......I started moving slightly so that the cock is rubbing the cute little clit....

"done baby....."

"daddy make love to me again......"

"fuck baby you are making it hard.....I want you to recover.....but....Iam gonna rupture it as you asked for...."

I entered my little man inside her.......roughly......

"god I cant get used to the size....."

"haha....take me all in until I clean ourselves with water....."

She wrapped her legs along my waist.....My cock is buried inside her.....I don't wanna remove it....I washed us both with water to get rid of body wash.....

I took her and placed her in bed....edge....rotated my hips......

thrusting.......plunging........her hole.....

"jacob..."

I placed her one leg on my shoulder.....which gives deep access in her pussy.....

slapped her ass.....3 times...."ahh..."

"what did you say little girl......(pinched her clit) ???"

"sorry daddy....."

"iam gonna make you beg for daddy's cum...."

I slow down the thrusts...when she is near for three times.........

"please daddy.....please......" tears are formed in her eyes...

"daddy loves you......" I slapped her ass cheeks......

I started massaging the nipple while pulling in and out faster..........my balls are slapping her vagina in fullest.....

"show daddy how much you love my biggy???"

"ahhhh.........ahhhh........oh my god.......daddyyyy........."

we both came at the same time......I placed myself beside her......

"daddy I love making love with you....." she said tiredly......

"Me too baby......I only made love to you only.......(because he fucked others)"

I took the tissue and cleaned the cum on us.....

I pulled her and placed her head on my chest........."sleep baby....you are exhausted"

"good night daddy....love you"

"good night....love you too kitten"

 I picked the oil from side table and massaged her pussy slightly to soothe her

I kissed her forehead and drifted to sleep after her...........

Till next chapter.......Lots of love.....

Bye...

Carolin.