chapter 32 My brother wants my babygirl

Pic: nathon ( Jacob's bro)

Jacobs pov:

Baby slept after licking and sucking my nipple lightly...to have reactions on me ...she liked it and slept due to immense tiredness....

"Baby wake up" I kissed her forehead.....

"No jo...I want to sleep more...."she cuddled to me...

"No way...princess.....I have work...and you have to walk for the rehearsal...today...get up ...my pretty kitten..."

Suddenly..she opened her eyes after mentioning her work...

"Good girl..." I just squeezed her nipples she stuttered "ah...good morning daddy..."

I kissed her lips...and put my tongue in her and took the life out of her mouth ...while my hand is on her nape on back....while other hand is massaging her bum....

"Common baby we have to hurry up..."

We both showered and got ready for office..

Pic: Jacob 

"You are gorgeous

"You are gorgeous...baby"
"Thankyou jo"

When we entered, everybody is looking us with a shocked face...as Iam smiling for a joke my babygirl said...because usually I dont smile here...I greeted everyone...and went to my office...

"Jo I have another hour to kill before the rehearsal .." she is in sofa....

"Come here..." I positioned her on my lap....

"Learn what Iam doing at the office..."

I was working and baby observed everything...she asked doubts...and I felt proud that she is ready to learn...

Suddenly there is a knock...

"Come in..." While caro stood up...and i obliged as I dont want her to feel uncomfortable...before others...

My brother came in..."brother...good to see you...man..." He hugged me...I felt great after meeting him...in the morning ....

"Babygirl" he greeted her...carolin jumped on him..."nathon..." She kissed him on the cheeks...

He giggled.."ha...somebody is quite happy to see me..." He hugged and petted her head...too much for my liking...he kissed her on the cheek while closing his eyes....

Fuck..he likes her...I know him...we share girls from time to time...as we both are doms and he loves sharing it with me ..

But I dont want to share her...she is too precious for the world.....I dont want to lose her ..but If she accepts both I have no objection....I know his heart eventhough he runs a mafia without anyone knowing...he will die for his loved ones...

After lingering his....mouth on her cheek..gor more he saw me..and I can see the sadness...He sat on sofa...while baby also sat near him.....

She picked her chocolate and began eating while we were discussing about the new merger...yes...the both companies are gonna launch a food industry together....

She shared her chocolate with me...by putting it into my mouth ..while she went   near nathan..he was viewing the records...so she said like..." dimples open your mouth .." and put the candy in him....

We both chuckled at her nickname...

After some time...she slept on the sofa with her head on the lap of nathan without knowing...

He puched her like a porcelin and patted her back.........

"I know you like her......."

"Im sorry bro.....I loved the second when she was at the party...I thought to pursue her but I know you have feeling for her...So I stopped.....I would do anything to get her...but she is not a slut like others we shared....she is a pure soul...I wish her only the best......"

"I know man.....Iam possessive of her but you are my other half.....I don't know what to say........"

"no problem....Can I ask you something if you are not gonna kill me........?"

"Are you willing to share her with me........I know you love her......."

He asked me with doubt and worried..............................

"I want her happy....I don't share her with anyone.......but we both are one so I have no problem....But It should be her decision not a forced one...."

He nodded........

"Did you come here to speak about this........? not about the deal?"

"fuck the deal....I came to see Carolin...our oldman forced me into this project....."

"If Iam not willing to share her with you, what would you do??"

"I would have fucked off....I love her.....But I love you more than my life bro"

I hugged him...same here man......

suddenly a bullet crossed and hit the sofa....Nathan picked his gun....and I came between him and the bullet......

I protected my baby and my baby bro.........

Two bullets pierced me......."Fuck....Jacob.....hell......"......Carolin woke up and they both panicked but I can't hear the rest as my eyes are drooping.......

"Take care of her bro....."

I can hear my baby's sobbing but can't able to see..............

Lots of love.....

Till next chapter.....

Bye.....

Carolin.