CHAPTER 26 Pretty kitten...

Jacob's Pov:

After feeling contented....I started exploring her.......I opened her legs once again...I saw her pussy...

"Baby you have a pretty kitten....."

I kissed her pussy petals.......she shivered.......I kept my face on her pussy and played with it.......she giggled......

"Wow baby you don't even have a hair here......What did you do.....?is it for daddy?"

"brazillan wax daddy....yesssss daddy I done this for you...."

I brushed over her pussy few times....Then lifted myself...to her face........."babbyyyy kiss me......."

she kissed me...like pecking my lower lips....I squeezed her ass..which led her to open her mouth......I savoured her taste..."hm...mmm baby....you taste divine everywhere......."

Then I sucked her shoulder, neck.....and finally my eyes led to tits......

"baby you have very suckable tits...they are huge and gorgeous......"

I placed light kisses to each..."baby......"

I placed light kisses and licked her stomach....after caressing her....

Few minutes later............

I wrapped my arms around her waist and we both slept..........

Morning: 

When I woke up........she is naked on top of me......I removed my boxers without waking her up.......My junior is painfully hard.........

I massaged her ass cheeks she moved....I moved her up and down...on my cock.......I rode her fast...my breath increased..she opened her cute little eyes....

"good morning baby...mm....mm"

"Jo........"

I slapped her ass cheeks......."say daddy........"

slapped again...moved her up and down....slapped her cheeks again...........

"daddy...daddy...Ah...ah...."

going....faster than ever....."please cum on daddy's cock...bless him in the morning......."

"ahh......daddy.....ahhhh......"

I pulled her both nipples....hard....."cum on me my little slut.......show how hot your cum....falling from cunt....." I squeezed and sucked the life of tits...

"oh my god I love the way your tits juggle......"

"ahhhhhh"

she came.......and few seconds I came too......

"good....my pretty little baby...." I slapped her ass twice........."thankyou daddy....."

"can you jiggle your tits for daddy.....daddy wants to see how amazing they bounce........"

"yes daddy.......I will bounce my titties for you....."

I sat on the bed and placed her lap....she bounced like a baby..."is it okay daddy...."

"yes.....now fuck yoursef with my hand and keep bouncing....."

I placed my hand near her pussy

I placed my hand near her pussy.......She bounced down and rotated her hips so that my hand brushes her pussy......I inserted a finger......but didn't do anything......she fucked herself....and creamed on my fingers.......

"good job baby...we will go out in one hour........get ready........."

I placed a kiss on her forehead........

Till next chapter.....Lots of love......

Bye.......

Carolin.