chapter 51 Follow the orders

Jacob's pov:

Caro: daddies remove all the shit and come inside the tub...

We both removed like there is no tomorrow...and when I removed my last piece of clothing nathy was already naked...

We smirked as she is shy now...

Caro: daddy you two are the same...just the same...see your cocks are having the same mole at the same place...

She points it out and rotates us both in her hands...she puts her thumb in the head and cleans the precum slightly....I hissed...god...

We both saw each other's cock...she is correct except...

Caro: jo daddy is a bit longer and the master is thicker...other than that they are beautiful in my hands...

Nathy: yes baby....keep him in your hands....ahhh...fuck....

I laughed a little..." Ahhh" my minx kept rubbing the head...

She stopped suddenly and asked us to get inside....

Nathy: baby we will do everything you say today...forgive us...we pecked her forehead....

Caro: aw....my poor daddy and master....

We both sat inside and yet to see the little pussy....

Because its immersed in water tub...

"Baby show me the little princess, I didn't see her for days...."

Nathy: yes baby....my cock is paining to fill her ...

Caro: ok daddies...

She stood up...

The little princess is red and pink due to the little hot water....

I spread her legs and dive into it...

Caro: yeah daddy show how much you like my pussy princess...

Nathy: spread more baby....so that sir can eat too...

Caro nodded and put leg on my shoulder....

He ate from the backside and I ate from the front...

Caro: just kiss it like my lips...daddies..." Fuck daddies"

I played with her clit for 10 minutes and she came...

Then we both took turns...nathy ate her and plunged my finger on her ass...

"Ahhhhh...master slow down....I am coming"

She came....

Caro: both of you sit facing each other...

We sat...she sat on nathy's lap....

Caro: master put your cock in my pussy....

Nathy: thank you baby

Caro: she started moving slowly....ahhh....ahhh...yes...dont move nathy...I will make love...not you...

He groaned....

"Baby what about me?" I pouted...

Caro: come and make use of your pouting mouth daddy..suck my girls...time for punishments...you bited her...she is paining....suck it and make it up....then only I will put your long cock in your favourite place...

" Ok baby girl...my pleasure"

Caro: yeah...ah...daddy....help me to make love to master and fuck harder....ahhhh...yes....dear lord...

She rotated her hips and I picked her up and down....while chewing the nipple....

Nathy: ahhhh....little one please go faster....jo make it fast man...

Caro: no daddy go slow...you can put your cock for a full night if you do as I say...

God my rod is growing too much to think of.....

"Sorry bro" I said....

Nathy moaned as suddenly she picked up more pace...and slowed down.....

She is commanding like "jo you can eat both my girls as you wish...my good boy..."

I bit her left nipple like right till it bled a little....she loves the pain and pleasure like us...

Caro: "ahhhh yes daddy....make the pain go away.. suck her till it milks...ahhh ahhh i cant wait to feed my milk to you both....ahhhh"

I was happy that one day she is gonna feed us both with her milk....one day...

She rided like a horse on nathy cock...she is in pure pleasure and biting her neck....

She came and was still bouncing for him to come...he came and caught the air...

I gave a last suck and waited for her wishes...

Caro: Daddy do you need pussy or ass now...?
She chuckled....

Bye....

lots of love....

Carolin....