First Time You Met

Yuuji Itadori

You're classmates, typically. More specifically, his seatmate. And you? You're a new student.

"Hey, you seem nervous. You new here?" He asks as you flinched and laughed nervously.

"It's obvious, huh?" He laughed as he pats your back.

"No worries, I'll help you out."

He's basically the classic 'new student's friend' type of kid. Like seriously. How can you not see it??

Megumi Fushigirou

You were a new student in Jujustu Tech that knew Yuuji, because you guys knew each other during middle school. We all know Fushigirou is an introvert, so Yuuji basically just introduced you to him.... the mutual friends type of meet-up. Yes, it is very awkward.

"So, Fushigirou, this is Y/N, my friend from middle school."

"Itadori, I think you're disturbing him." You said as Fushigirou just shakes his head.

"It's fine, I have nothing to do anyway. Besides, I need to know who I'll be working with so things would be less awkward." Fushigirou said as you just fidgeted with your hands.

"Ahh.. I see. Well, it's a pleasure meeting you." You smiled as he sighed before retreating to his dorm.

"Pleased to meet you too."

Nobara Kugasaki

Okay, let's get this straight. You knew each other since childhood. And you're partners in crime at this point.

"Look Y/n, she wants to play with you." Your mom ushered as Nobara neared you with a curious look while you hid behind your mother's leg and peeped at the girl.

"Sorry, she's really shy."

"It's alright. The kid thinks Nobara's a little scary." Her mom said as Nobara smiled  at you while you blushed at the friendliness.

"H-hi..." You muttered as Nobara's smile widened and held her hand out.

"Let's go play by the swing!"

Junpei Yoshino

You're a witch. Need I say more? You were just in the woods to get some moss for your little terrarium when you heard him crying by the river. You genuinely thought it was some spirit.....but...

"Hello?" You called out as the crying stopped and left off at just sniffles.

"Who's there?" You heard a voice call out, as you carefully went down to the river bank to see the boy, bruised up and beaten.

"Oh my gods, you're hurt! Let me take you to my home, it's not too far."

"No it's fine--." Boy you snappy. Because you're an empath as well.

"No it's not! You're hurt physically and emotionally and I need to take care of you because I know you keep these things to yourself!" You blurted out before covering your mouth. He just looked at you in shock before you started throat whistling.

"I'm sorry." You apologized before he just laughs.

"I can't believe you saw right through me!"

"I'm an empath! Of course I can! Now let's go home! I'm gonna spoil you and give you some magic therapy!"

A night of talking about some spoopy things, movies and witchy shit bc this boy is interested in almost anything spiritual. And because he's superstitious.