How Do They Confess

Yuuji Itadori
-either on Valentines Day or on your birthday.
-your classic flowers and chocolate type of guy
-either that or just walks up to you and plays a guitar
-yes, he plays instruments so he can sing, change my mind.
-"I love you baby! And if it's quite alright, I need you baby~. To warm my darkest nights!"
-it's hard to say no to his baby, istg.
-"Y/n, please be mine." *insert baby face*
-"Of course, I can't take pining for 6 years. You're irresistable and your smile gives me a heart attack."
-will scream "SHE SAID YES!!!!"

Megumi Fushigirou
-this catches you off guard, this is because Megumi wants to supress his feelings, but of course he can't handle it. Emotional supression ain't good for anyone.
-you know the cut scene of Yandere Simulator, when you finish the game? Yeah that sorta happens.
-He gavs you a letter that told you to meet up with him u der the cherry tree in the courtyard.
-He honestly expected you to reject him, but NOPE.
-"I need this off my chest....I love you Y/n. I really do, I hope you can accept these feelings. But if you won't, can we at least stay friends?"
-this man cherishes you to the ends of the earth, if he can't have you, then he'll accept being friends with you....
-"Megumi, I love you too." You smiled and he starts crying in joy.
-"Thank you so much." He just says between sniffs, while you wipe his tears.
-It's his first time confessing to someone, he's honestly just scared of rejection.

Nobara Kugasaki
-this bitch? Yeah, she just catches you in the right time.
-you just so happen to walk by the park where you first played when you were little.
-You sat on the swing and she pushed
-"Hey princess, I love you." She just says out of nowhere, so now you're blushing
-"I-I...."
-"Geez, that's so weird, I should've just--."
-chu!
-literally couple goals.

Yoshino Junpei
-you knew, obviously, since you basically saw it coming, but just didn't know when
-but just as he approaches you with his nervous aura in full spike, you knew
-aight, this is it. He's finally gonna confess.
-you just didn't expect his words to be so moving though.
-"You were so kind, to bring me into your home and care for me. I honestly never felt anything like this. But I know you deserve so much better than a pathetic loser like me. Please, hear me out, I love you so much. I'm risking so much, but I just wish that you take this as a sign or my gratitude towards you. I hope this doesm't change anything between us."
-He didn't cry, you did.
-"Wahhh!! I'm so sorry!!!"
-"It's okay Junpei, I knew you were gonna confess, but I never thought it would be this beautiful. Now I feel bad for knowing.."
-he sweatdropped, he knew he fucked up.
-all you had to do his kiss his covered up face and smile.
-"Don't worry, I love you too."
-he died. From both joy and embarrassment. This kid can't handle the good vibes.

Toge Inumaki
-he brought you out on a fucking date.
-jk, your bro set you up.
-the date was fairly silent, but you get to learn a lot about each other
-at this point, you fairly knew his vocab.
-he brings you to the bridge and holds your hands. Yes both.
-"I love you, Y/n" He said it. Like ACTUALLY SAID IT.
-You smiled and started giggling before kissing him on the nose.
-"I love you too."
-you both ended up snuggling under one of the cherry trees at the courtyard.
-your brother on the otherhand, has so much blackmail on both of you rn

Okkotsu Yuuta
-he was coming back from one of his trips
-strangely, you were the only one to greet him.
-when in actuality, he told everyone that he'll meet them in the campus, just didn't tell you about that.
-you see him go down the escalator with flowers from the country he came from (which was your hometown).
-"What's this for?"
-"It's for you darling! Would you want to go out with me?" He asked you out.
-let's establish the fact that when you were on the topic of romance, he told him that just asking someone out a clear sign they loved you.
-"How about we cuddle in bed? I know you're still tired from your trip." You offered before kissing his forehead.
-hearts just popping on his head. He just loves it.