Seeing You In Something You Hate

Yuuji Itadori

"Is that what you're wearing to the cinema?" Itadori asked as you walked out of your room.

"I thought you'd want me in this?" You said, wearing something close to Jennifer Laurence's fashion sense, but it was something you were uncomfortable in. He just sighed and took you back into your room before sitting on the bed.

"Change, I know you hate that look."

"But--."

"I love you in whatever you wear, but I care about your comfort. So baby, please change--" 

"Not while you're watching!! > ^ <."

Megumi Fushigirou

He just stared and sighed. You we're going to the park, but you just so happened to wear something you both dislike wearing.

"Did Gojo and Nobara put you in that?" He asked as you just sighed and nodded.

"You have anything else to change in?" He asked as you just shook your head. He took off his jacket and put it on you before walking towards one of the clothing shops.

"I'll buy you something nice, I took one of Gojo's credit cards before leaving so this is his karma." He chuckled as you followed suit with a strangled smile on your face.

"Never thought you'd be someone who believed in that."

Nobara Kugasaki

She just stared at you while you sighed.

"I shouldn't have trusted Itadori with my outfits. I'm gonna kill him someday." You growled as Nobara rolled her eyes.

"Why did you trust him when you have me? A fashionista!" She smiled as you just laughed.

"I wanted to surprise you though."

"Bitch, you are a surprise. Not everyone shows up to a date you know?" She said before opening her wardrobe and holds up some of the outfits she borrowed from you.

"Besides, you can pick out what you wanna see me in later. Fair trade!" She grinned as you just sweat dropped, knowing you'd obviously won't get a say anyway.

Maki Zenin

"You look...... tight in that." She grimaced as you wore something that was clearly tight on you

"Mai let me borrow it..." She just sighed before lending you her jacket.

"Go change, I can wait." While you were changing, Maki gave her sister a scolding, but Mai knew she had to give you that kind of moment

"Oh sis, at least every couple had that one moment. I just served it to you dummy."

Toge Inumaki

"Okaka." He huffed as you walked out of your dorm room in an outfit Panda picked out for you

"Huh?"

"OKAKA!" He said, pushing you back inside your dorm room

"But I thought you'd like it!" You protested before he signed

'It's difficult to appreciate you in it if you don't like it. Change.' You froze before laughing lightly.

"Okay... Will you wait for me?" He nodded and gave a thumbs up with a little smile on his face.

"Shake :>."

Yuuta Okkotsu

He just stared at you for a good second before blinking.

"You look beautiful darling, but are you okay in that?" He asked as you tried to flash an assuring smile before grimaced instead at the discomfort of your body.

"No....I can't breathe." You sighed as he smiled and gave you his jacket.

"Please change, you look like you're gonna pass out any second!" Too late, you got knocked out in seconds from how tight it was.

Gojo Satorou

"Hey there baby~!" He called before cutting himself to see you in agony.

"What's this baby girl? Was this for me?" He asked as you just nodded before he smiled and picked you up over his shoulder.

"As much as I appreciate the gift princess, you look like you're on your period. Don't want you to relive that agony so let's go change!" He chirped as you slightly panicked at the sudden gesture.

"SATOROU!"

Geto Suguru

"Strange seeing you in that..." He just said as you stood there blushing in embarrassment.

"Should I thank Ieri and Gojo for this?" He just asked as you sighed.

"This is killing me, I don't get how people wear this on a daily basis." You sighed before he just slithers his hand under your clothes before kissing you.

"Don't worry, you won't be wearing this anytime longer."

Nanami Kento

"You look so uncomfortable in that darling." He comments while you just stood there and sighed.

"I want to look pretty for you." You said as he just smiled.

"You're beautiful in anything, just nothing overbearing and uncomfortable for you." He said before pecking your cheek.

"Change darling. I know you want to." He smiled before handing you your favorite dress.

Junpei Yoshino

"Are you alright in that?" He asked as you just smiled at him.

"If it pleases you, of course!" He blushed before shaking his head.

"I'm not comfortable with you wearing that! You look like you're gonna murder the next person you see!!" He pointed out with a grimaced face while you just sighed.

"I was hoping you'd like it." You argued as he sighed.

"I do, but not if you're not comfortable with it. I know you hate laces because they're itchy, I know you hate---." He rambled before you just sighed and kissed his cheek before going off to change. He freezes before seeing you grab your favorite outfit and went to the bathroom.

"You're beautiful by the way!" He yelled as you gave him a thumbs up before closing the door.

Ryoumen Sukuna

His eyes wander up and down at your clothes---.

"How many layers are you wearing?" He asked as you froze.

"Ahh.... About that--."

"Tch, you're making our lives a little harder with 7 fucking layers of cloth on you." He growled, ripping 5 layers of cloth on you, leaving the remaining 2 layers of clothes, including undergarments.

"There, that's better. I can see your figure now." He grinned, holding you by your waist while you blushed at his touch.

"Why 7 layers though? It's fucking summer." He questioned as you fiddled with you fingers in embarrassment.

"I just wanted to please you, that's all. And look more appealing to your court." You excused before he burst out in laughter.

"Pitiful and absolutely pathetic!" You grimaced before he grinned and kissed your shoulder.

"The only thing that's gonna please me is when you're not in clothes."

 O/// -/// O

(I face-palmed at the oh-so-cringey pick-up line)