This One's Mine

(Junpei x Delinquent! Reader)

You walked around the school, holding your wooden bat, full of dents, vandals and wraps. You may be the only female delinquent in school, but you were also the most feared.

You stood up against Itou, the creepy teacher, even the whole gang. You might as well be part of the Tokyo Revengers gang, if that was your reality.

But alas, you weren't. You just loathed your teachers because of how boring they make class into. Especially the teacher that handled your favorite subject. What a shame, what a shame.

"He's been staring at me with his googly eyes. Just disgusting."

"I swear I wasn--."

"Shut it runt. I'm gonna burn your eyes out for that shitty--."

You turned the corner to see some bullies, including the fucking whore in your class and a timid boy in the ground. Man, how low are these guys gonna steep. Weaklings.

"HEY THIS IS MY CORNER! GET YOUR OWN OR I'M BEATING YOU UP!" You boomed as the three bullies looked over and flinched at your presence.

"Uhh, Y/N! What are you doing here?"

"My corner. FUCK OFF!!" You yelled as the whore beside you just clicked her tongue and faced you.

"Tch, don't you have a knack for justice. This bastard was giving me the eyes down the hall. Why don't you give him a beating?" The whore asked before pointing your bat at her.

"And just what makes you think I'll listen to your moans bitch? I'm sure he wasn't staring at your ass and more likely just shitting on your appearance." You hissed as whore gasped before glaring at you.

"You've got some nerve defending a pervert!" 

"What pervert would look at a wrinkly little whore like you?" The bullies laughed as you heard the boy behind you giggle lightly, making your chest poof up like a cloud. It was so pure?

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING JUST STANDING THERE!?! I PAID YOU A MILLION YEN TO BEAT HIM UP! FINISH THE JOB!!!" she screeched as the bullies got into fighting stances and started to tackle you.

You swung at the first guy from under his chin, cracking his teeth and knocking him out instantly. You kicked up a little rock from the ground and picked it up, dodging the second guy's attempt at tackling you and throwing up the stone in the air. As the third guy runs up at you, your bat swung at the stone that was mid-air, hitting his head and knocking him out.

You turned to punch the second guy in the nose and see him fall onto the ground before grinning ear to ear at the whore who just stared in shock and horror.

"Last warning. My corner, fuck off." You hissed before she screams and runs away from the corner, followed by the three other bullies leaving the injured boy behind you.

"Did you seriously stare her down bro? Damn, you must be down bad."

"They just wanted to ruin me. I'm used to it. And no, I hate her guts." He sighed before you held your hand out and picked him up.

"Sorry if I'm trespassing." He bowed before you just bonked his head lightly with you bat.

"Don't apologize. You didn't come in your own accord." You said as he rubs on his covered eye.

"You got a bruise there?"

"No it's just--." Your hand brushed off the hair covering his eyes, to show cigar burns on his forehead and covered it.

"Tch. That bitch is gonna get it."

"PLEASE DON'T! HE'LL--"

"He? Oh so it's Itou then? Well, he's gonna get a beating right after I see him." You cracked your knuckles and waved your bat in the air.