Kitchen Antics

(Sukuna x Reader x Yuuji)

Note: They have separate bodies.

Your classmates weren't kidding when they said that the Itadoris had great food. From the smell alone you could guess that.

Visiting your boyfriends' little restaurant run by their grandfather was a routine visitation per week, but this was the first time you were gonna help out.

"Are you sure? I'm not that good at cooking." You asked as the grandfather just smiled.

"I trust you kiddo, besides my boys need a wife who can cook."

"Yo old hag, we can cook for her you know." Sukuna huffed as he chopped up some onions while holding back tears.

"Whoa, Sukuna crying? Once in a life time experience."

"SHUT UP Y/N AND START CHOPPING THE TOFU!!"

"YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!!"

"Already feisty chopping veggies, wonder what happens when we're cooking the crab?" Yuuji said holding up the crab from the box, its claws snipping the air.

"PUT THAT DOWN YUUJI!!"

----

"So first you heat up the water and add a little salt to it and leave the tofu in for a while." Yuuji said as he places the soft tofu on the simmering pan before closing the lid.

WHACK

You both turned to see Sukuna holding up a large knife while some crab shells flew from the chopping board. 

"Scary~."

"You wanna peel the crab meat with me or just help Yuuji with the sauce?"

"Ehh, boiling water is kinda boring." You said as Yuuji slumped and frowned.

"Aww..."

"But I'll taste test for you later." You said, kissing his cheek making him blush.

"I'll make it extra special just for you babe." He smiled as you giggled at his antics while Sukuna just crossed his arms in jealousy.

"Where's my kiss?" He asked as you just laugh and give him a peck on the cheek. He chuckled before you heard someone cleared their throat.

"I hope you're not gonna do any funny business while on the job." Grandpa Itadori said as the brothers gave him a cheeky smile while you just giggled.

"No sir, no funny business. Just the boys being too jealous for my fabulous ass." You joked as the guys just laughing and rolling their eyes.

---

"Smells so good." You moaned as you hovered over the simmering crab roe tofu soup.

"You wanna try?" Yuuji asked, holding up a tiny spoonful of the soup in his hand.

"Don't mind if I do." You said as he fed you the soup he blew on it.

"Mhmm, this is good." You smiled as he giggled.

"Oi, we still have shrimps to cook."

"Can Y/N help??" Yuuji asked as Sukuna just sighed.

"Fine. You're on batter duty though." Sukuna said as Yuuji smiled.

"Wait, what am I--?"

"Cleaning and marinating shrimp. Come." He said as he holds up a bowl of shrimp.

"Is this fresh?" The boys laughed as you just stared at them in confusion.

"iS It FrESh? Duhh, we're always having fresh food. It'd be a disappointment to serve day old frozen food."  Sukuna said as he pointed a shrimp head towards you.

"Ewwww... Get that thing away from me." You dramatically acted afraid while Sukuna rolls his eyes.

"You could be chopping onions babe."

"Okay okay fine."

-----

After a long and wonderful dinner service you collapsed onto the vacant seat as Yuuji finished closing the restaurant.

"Thank god we're finished, my feet are dying." You cried as Sukuna chuckled, sitting beside you and kissing your neck.

"And we still have a all night to off to." Sukuna whispered, his breath warming up your cheeks and skin.

"Oiii, Sukuna. We still haven't eaten yet. We can't have her yet until their well fed." Yuuji said as he placed down three bowls of food in front of you guys. 

"GOD SEND." You screamed, grabbing one of the bowls and started eating while the brothers just stared at you in utter ridicule and amazement as you chowed down the bowl in under minutes.

"Damn.."

"Do you think they could finish three bowls?"

"i could if i want to."

"Chew proper and don't talk with your mouth full."

-----

You lied on the bed between the boys after a long night before standing upright and yawning.

"Babe, back to bed." Yuuji murmured as he hugged your stomach while you smiled.

"Thanks, but I wanna make breakfast for you." You said as Sukuna's arm wraps around your chest and pins you to the bed.

"Sleep. No space for food. Later." Sukuna said before kissing your shoulders and your cheek.