Civilian, Cursed Spirit or Sorcerer?

Yuuji Itadori

You're a civilian turned sorcerer. You were with him when he ate Sukuna's finger, so you're basically obliged to become a sorcerer. And also because you refuse to forget about Itadori.

If you would want to stay civilian, you would have to forget about Itadori.

Megumi Fushigirou

Sorcerer. Obviously. Yuuji didn't know you were a sorcerer when you were friends in middle school, but Megumi immediately knew at first glance. His first question on you was;

"What's your cursed technique?"

"Oh? Cursed Ink."

"WAIT YOU'RE A SORCERER?!?!"

(Cursed Ink - basically ink manipulation; Grade 2 or Semi-Grade 1 sorcerer)

Nobara Kugasaki

Sorcerer. Like I said last chapter, you're both partners in crime. Grade 2 sorcerer, I think

(Cursed Strings - you can create strings out of thin air, at the cost of energy which is why instead you bring a sewing kit set that includes threads and needles.)

Maki Zenin

Sorcerer. Semi-Grade 1. You lie a lot to her though, saying you're a Grade 3 sorcerer.

(Cursed Fabric - You can manipulate fabric to a certain degree. Most of your weapons are wrapped in fabrics, in case if they break you can use the fabrics as shields, blades or seals)

Toge Inumaki

Sorcerer also. Grade 2. Even if Yuuta Okkotsu is your brother, you're still considered Grade 2 not because of the lack of skill, but you're just a great support in a team, even though you can single-handedly exorcise a curse on your own.

(Cursed Arrows - You can channel cursed energy in the form of an arrow. You can also form arrows on surfaces which can accelerate the speed of those on it, boost their cursed energy and overcharge enemies with them.)

Yuuta Okkotsu

Sorcerer again. Grade 1. Not much on you, you're just trying to develop more and more techniques.

(Cursed Sigils - Your sigils, seals and written techniques are more effective than others. With this, you can also summon the names of certain deceased sorcerers, which will be dispersed after the effects will fade or when the written name is destroyed.)

Gojo Satorou

Civilian. You have no idea what his work is. He says he's a model so you buy it. I mean. He looks like one. But eventually he told you about it and you just stay out of his business, because you know you'll end up dead if you intervene.

Geto Suguru

Ex-Sorcerer. Grade 1. After Geto  was 'killed' and left the Jujutsu World, you couldn't help but tell yourself 'you can't take it anymore'. You're a teacher in History now. But you still keep frequent contact with Gojo and Shoko and you exorcise your classroom before and after classes.

(Cursed Mark - You can mark people or curses with your own cursed energy and manipulate their cursed energy, whether it would be giving them energy or taking it. )

But you knew Geto was alive, because of your cursed technique. So you knew where he was, what he was doing and how he was. You eventually met up, but the meeting was very VERY awkward.

Nanami Kento

Civilian and Sorcerer. If it wasn't for your sorcerer side job, you would've gone as an assistant director instead of department assistant. But nonetheless, you can't help but miss the thrill of being a sorcerer. Nanami Kento didn't know until you ran into each other out of pure coincidence.

(Cursed Projectiles - You are able to manipulate projectiles with cursed energy, which will guarantee a critical hit or a killing shot to the opponent. It also tags the target with a bull's eye which signifies that it is being targeted.)

Junpei Yoshino

You're a fucking witch, of course you're a sorcerer. The reason why you call witch is because you refuse to kill curses, since you've lived beside them for quite a while. And because you know how to manipulate them without cursed energy. Yes, just self-projecting what witches are.

So basically, a sorcerer with no cursed energy but knows how to control cursed spirits. Sorcerers would consider you as a Cursed Spirit, but no. You're the same age as Junpei and it doesn't work that way.

Ryoumen Sukuna

Civilian turned Cursed Spirit. Special-Grade.

(Cursed Vessel - You can change your form into any weapon that wields immense cursed energy enough to kill.

Cursed Body - You're body has suffered through immense heat and pressure, and overtime it cursed your body to form diamond-level crystals.)