Cookie Run

(Yuuji x Reader)

You love cookies. You will defend your cookies with your whole life. In fact, you will trade anything for it. If in any case, even your boyfriend, Yuuji.

But this motherfucker had the audacity to touch your cookie jar.

"Yuuji~." He froze, facing you as he munched on the last cookie while you stood on the doorway.

"Is that the last cookie?" He blinked before dashing for the nearest door while you followed behind him.

"GEEZ THAT BITCH IS CRAZY!!!" You could hear the Cursed King yell as you followed behind him in the speed of lightning, almost as fast as him.

"BABY I'M SORRY!! PLEASE, I WAS HUNGRY!!" He yelled turning the corner before seeing that it was a dead end. He was trapped while you blocked the dead-end alleyway. He shook in fear while you stared at him with a dark expression.

"Baby please. I'll make a new batch for you. Just spare me please." He begged as you closed him.

"That's it we're fucked. Your bitch is gonna peg you and—MPHMM!!" Yuuji slapped his own face before seeing you right in front of him.

"Please don't hurt me. I couldn't resist, the cookies were just so good!" He said, closing his eyes and you held up your slipper to hit him on the head.

PAT

Huh?

He looked up to see you blush.

"You, liked the cookies?" He blinked before standing up and nodded.

"Yeah. Why?" Before he could, he realized it when his eyes met your blushing face.

"Wait, was that the cookies you made?" He asked while you nodded profusely. He smiled before kissing your cheek and hugging you.

"Well, they're very, very tasty. Tastier than mine. Let's make cookies together next time." He said as you blushed before punching his gut playfully.

"Tch, some sappy motherfuckers you whores are." Sukuna grumbled before you punched the mouth only for Yuuji to wail in pain.

"Baby.... Ow..."

"Sorry... :3"