Amuse Me, Human

(Megumi Fushigirou x Goddess! Reader)

"Humans are just fickle insignificants that live among the plane of reality. There's no excitement to them." You said, sipping you tea as you sat on the roof of your temple. Being the Goddess of the Four Winds, you knew the world as it is, using your immortality to travel the world every now and then.

The world now is just as boring as the war against the Emperor. Until you saw silhouettes of people entering your temple.

"Oh? What's this? Tengu, observe." You commanded as the crow on your shoulder flew down to perch on the railings.

The tengu were your eyes, surrounding the forest that covered your temple. There was also the koi in the pond, the cats running around and the spiders that weave hypnotizing webs around the temple.

Your eyes landed on the ebony-haired boy walking inside, shikigami dogs following him as he carefully walked inside.

"Sorcerers, it has certainly been a while." You said before entering the temple and observing the youngster wander inside.

"It should be here." He muttered as he turned around to try and find whatever he was looking for, but to no avail.

"He must be looking for my dear friend, Sukuna's finger. How unfortunate." You said before climbing down from the roof to the seat in the middle where you were assumed to sit down. The boy had his back turned from you, so he wouldn't have noticed.

Wouldn't have.

He hurled a throwing knife at you, only for the knife to swerve into the fading wooden pillar.

"You sensed me, you must have a strong will. Tell me, sorcerer. From what line are you from?" You asked as his eyes widened in shock.

'A special grade--.'

"I am no curse. I am a forgotten goddess." You said as a silver string suddenly wrapping around his neck. The line tightened around his neck, shortening his breath as you walked down from your throne.

"You're treading deadly waters here, Sorcerer. Now tell me, what is your name?"

"Fushigirou Megumi."

"No no... That's not your real name." You smiled, your fingers sliding under his chin, slightly tugging on the string on his neck. He paused, thinking of a plan before looking up to see the numerous silver strings scattered the only way out of the temple. He was an insect in a spider's web, trapped and hopeless.

"Megumi Zenin."

"Ahh... A big three descendant, I see. I wonder why your last name was washed over. Was it because you were kicked out of the clan?"

"My father actually. He left the clan and changed his last name."

"The Zenin clan men are as rebellious as ever. He must've been a strong man." You said as he sighed.

"I've never met him."

"How depressing. You amuse me, human. Would you wish to amuse me more?" He looks at you in confusion, to see a spider crawling up his back and a crow settle on your shoulder.

"What do you mean?"

"Serve me, human. it has been over 300 years since my last High Priestess, or rather High Priest. This temple has been abandoned, as well as a goddess. Don't you pity me?" You asked as his breath hitched, your breath cold on his neck.

"Being abandoned must've been painful."

"Exactly love. You get me. Gods, I have never felt any more amused by a sorcerer nonetheless." You sighed in bliss before facing him.

"So, do you wish to be my Divine Priest?" You asked as he held the string on his neck, only to feel blood seeping out.

"What other choice do I have?" He asks before an idea popped in your head.

You remembered oh so vividly how a Zenin clan member has disgraced your temple as he passed. As much as you wanted to smite him with your Divine rage he was killed in the end by a curse. You wanted a little bit of satisfaction back from that time, and you were going to have it now.

"Kneel for me, apologize for trespassing and plead for your life. Then I might spare you." You said as his eyes widened before sighing.

"Why should I--." The string felt tighter around his neck, a speck of blood dripping down. He choked as he held himself up by the pillar beside him.

"Do it." You demanded, wishing to be amused by the human in front of you as he hacked on throat and coughed out some blood.

"Your time is limited you know? And so is my patience. I may have waited for 300 years, but I don't think I can wait anymore." You said as he gasps for air.

"Please, Divine Goddess. Spare me--."

"The name is Y/N, my child. And don' t forget to kneel." You added as he sighed before slipping from the pillar and painfully getting on his knees and looking down. He might not have a big ego like Gojo, but he felt his dignity shattering bit by bit. But he wanted to come out alive, so he did what he had to do.

"Please Y/N, my Divine Goddess, forgive me for treading upon your temple. Spare me my life." He pleaded as you bent to his height and held his chin up to you.

"Good boy. You amuse me. You really do. I can't wait to see you in my temple again." You said before kissing his soft lips. Soft, plump and it tasted like dark chocolate, or coffee, it was so long since your last kiss. Maybe it wasn't amusement, but also arousal.

----

Fushigirou woke up outside the forest barrier, in the side of the road where he was last dropped off. His head pounding with a migraine and the finger in his hand? He didn't remember getting it, only blacking out as soon as the goddess kissed him....

A GODDESS KISSED HIM!! SOMETHING GOJO WON'T HAVE THE PLEASURE OF DOING!!! 

Not to mention an offer to be a Divine Priest. Holy SHIT. He picked up his phone and immediately dialed Gojo, obviously wanting to shove it up his ass because he was so done getting shit on by his adopted father.

"Sensei, guess what I've done that you can't do?"

"Oh, what's that?"

"I've kissed a goddess."

"You're kidding right?"

"Have you ever heard of the goddess Y/N?"

"... IS THIS FUCKING CAP?!?!"

"Hell no. I got the finger from her and she asked me to be her Divine Priest. In your face Gojo, I'm fucking better than you."

"THAT'S FUCKING CAP--"

You smiled at his sudden excitement, after all he was just confrontational and serious but he was so excited to tell his mentor.

"You have yet to see the world within my eyes, Megumi. I will soon make you mine."