Princess

Being married to the one and only Ryoumen Sukuna was such a tasky job. You had to keep his ego in check, help him kill off some stupid curses, lead the household while he's away and entertaining guests.

It was his peak years, holding special parties and meetings with royalty amd shamans all over Japan. It was an opportunity for his influence to spread far and wide so it was good business. You both don't mind since it was a lot of fun learning from others especially about new curses and techniques.

Sukuna was pretty interested in new techniques while you were the latter, often compiling curse lists, theorizing on how to exorcise them and categorizing them.

This was one of those meetings, chatting on about curses and new techniques popping around Japan.

"The Zenin Clan's head has a very interesting technique. Using shadow shinkigamis to exorcise curses, complex yet simple don't you think, princess?" Sukuna asked as you nodded.

"That would really work with most curses in their area, seeing as it's all woods. Shinkigamis woukd be vey helpful in that scenario." You said as the shaman beside you smiled while sipping some booze.

"Your princess here seems to be adept in the art of jujutsu sorcery, how so?"

"Oh, I'm the head of the Raimei Clan. I just so happen to hold the Hitotachi Technique--."

"I did not ask you, hag. I asked your master!" The man hissed at you, spilling some booze on your kimono, one that you spent time designing.

"What did you call my princess?!?" Sukuna growled as the other shamans around the table gasped at the outburst ipf their companion.

"Since when were women allowed to speak in a formal meeting like this?!? Unruly hags like her should be punished for such recklessness and--."

Before he could finish his misogynistic rant a line of lightning slit his tongue, his mouth then bursting out with blood. The companions of the shaman gaped as you stripped the soaked layer of your kimono and picked up his severed tongue. While you held it, you squealed in discomfort before laughing.

You unveiled his tongue which was squirming around like a tongue as blood still leaked from it.

"You see this? My, you have such an unruly tongue! You're lucky I only cut off a tip otherwise you'd be mute for the rest of your life. You'll just sound like an unhinged man, matching your opinion on my fellow women. Now, watch over your mouth next time or your brain will be the next thing to go." You giggled as the old shaman's eyes widened in shocked and fear.

"Just remember, I am Master Sukuna's wife after all. You disrespect me, you slander him too. Isn't that right, my love?" You asked as Sukuna chuckles at you and smiles.

"Of course, but you really should've cut his whole tongue off. You were being too merciful." Sukuna agreed as the shaman screamed into his hand while you stood up to retrive a new kimono.

"I'll call Uraume for a new kimono layer, just sit beside me love." Sukuna said as you smiled and moved over to the seat beside him. The meeting went on as normal, though you giggled at the shaman who's tongue was cut off as he tried talking. Not because of the sounds coming out of his mouth, but because of the panic in his tone as you looked at him.

It was all smooth sailing until you felt a hand on your exposed leg. The contact was disturbing, especially the fact that it wasn't your beloved's hand. The hand travelled higher up your leg as you flinch and dragged your feet under you kimono, only for the hand to follow.

And for the tatami mats to get stained with blood again.

"AHHHHHH!!!" The shaman beside you screamed as Sukuna glared at him.