11 THE HOODIE MAN

Zhan done his work that night. He's allowed to go home at 2 AM.

"Crazy! 12 hours doing cleaning...!" Zhan grumbled.

Ray who was changing next to him chuckled.

"Jiayou, Pal! This is life! The real one!" Said Ray.

Zhan glanced at him while pouting.

"How are you going home?" Asked Ray.

"Walk. In this time no more bus already...!" Zhan still grumbling.

"Want me to send you home?" Asked Ray.

Zhan glared at Ray.

"By what? Your old bicycle?" Zhan sneered. Then he giggled.

"So what? It's still able to carry two adult men on it, ma?" Ray scowled.

"Naa.... I can walk from here. I used to walk about two kilometers for work last time. Here only about 1 km or so. Not a big deal...!" Said Zhan, smiling at Ray.

"Alright, then! As you wish. I go ahead first!" Ray said. He slapped Zhan's back lightly.

Zhan curt a nod. He slammed and locked his locker. He sat for a while in the worker's room. After he switched off the lights he also exited the worker's locker room. The sound of the music still blaring from the other room which is the club and bar. Zhan glanced at there. He saw some of the people come and go of the club. Some of them were look very drunk.

"Wasted...!" Zhan sighed. Then he walked off.

He used the side door of the club. At least, from here not many people won't see him come out of the club. The path was a narrow alley that looks dark. Zhan didn't like it. Actually, he prefers to use the back door. But if he do so, he has to go round again to get on the way home.

"Aah.... You're so naughty...!"

There was a voice of a female who speaks sassily ahead.

"Damn...." Zhan muttered under his breath when he saw there are two people who standing a few steps from the mouth of the alley. From their figures, they are a female and a male.

The female stood leaning on the wall with one leg props on the wall. In front of her was a tall man in a suit, sneaking his hand around the female's body,.another hand stroking her bare thigh. Zhan couldn't tell what color the suit is in the dark, but it was dark color.

The female played with the man's necktie. It was dark color as well, with the white diagonal stripes pattern. The man's face leaned close to the females,makes the female tilted his head, so she could feel the breath of the man that fanning on her face.

Zhan heard the man says something, but he wasn't sure what it was. The girl giggled cheekily. He pulled the man's tie, and their lips seemed to connected. Argh! They're kissed. Zhan could hear the smoochy created from the sloppy kiss.

"Excuse me!" Zhan said when he approached them, asking them to give him way since there is no more space for him to pass.

The both promptly stopped the kiss. The female turned to Zhan. She smiled at Zhan. Ah! She's the girl that almost abducted by two men earlier. She was refused to be brought to the other customer,  but she seemed full of desire with this man. Is he her lover? Or... Only another customer she has a crush on? Or maybe because he was filthy rich and young? Ah! Who cares?

But the man seemed to bury his face on the female's crook. He didn't lift his head and showed his face to Zhan.

"Hi! New cleaner, right?" The female greeted Zhan.