30 THE BLESSING

Inside the CEO's office, Sun Er and and Zhu Wuhan who were doing something  in a great shock when they heard Yibo's voice shouting from outside the office. They looked at each other with big eyes.

"Your brother?" Zhu Wuhan whispered.

"Get off! Get off!" Sun Er pushed Zhu Wan away who lies on him.

Zhu Wuhan pulled back and sat on the couch. Sun Er got up and tidy his suits and hair that disheveled after making out with the other male.

"I told you! We can't so this in the office!" hissed Sun Er, glaring at the man. He scattered some of the papers on the table, setting up as if they are studying some of the contractual documents.

Zhu Wuhan only smirked. He looked at Sun Er's ass and  caressed his lower lips when Sun Er walks to the door. Sun Er opened the door.

"Yeh-hey...! My bro is so big-hearted! Willing to open the door for me!" cried Yibo, spreading his arms at Sun Er.

Sun Er smiled, still a little bit nervous when he sees Yibo standing in front of the door. But he didn't fail to welcome his younger brother's hug. But his smile slowly fading, when his eyes caught on Zhan who standing behind Yibo. Zhan also looked at him, with no expression. No smile, nor surprise expression. He only stared at the man who gets the similarity i  his features with the Captain. But he has smaller slanted eyes than the Captain. He looks more Korean with those kind of eyes.

"Oh! You brought a friend with you!" commented Sun Er, pulling back from the hug.

Yibo released the hug. Then he turned to Zhan who quickly drew a smile on his face.

"Yeah! It's Zhan. He's my friend. He's my tenant in my apartment!" said Yibo, grabbing Zhan's shoulder to introduce him to his big brother.

Sun Er glanced at Yibo questioningly. But he smiled anyway at Zhan.

"I'm Sun Er. Your landlord's big brother...!" Sun Er stretched his hand out for a handshake to Zhan.

Zhan accepted the handshake from Sun Er while saying his name, "Xiao Zhan." Then he didn't say anything after his hand left Sun Er's.

Sun Er pulled his lips in and nodded. He was a little bit feels strange with Zhan's reaction. 

"I didn't know my brother can get a close friend and even invites you to stay in hus house. He usually don't like the outsider to stay in with him....! Come on in!" said Sun Er, grabbing and pushing Yibo's back to come inside the office.

"Stop talking about me behund my back!" Yibo hit Sun Er's shoulder.

"Hey...!" Sun Er laughed. "I'm talking in front of your face not behund your back, ma?"

Zhan followed them. He was amazed with the relationship between Yibo and his brother.Their bond seemed to build quite strongly. He never seen the Captain seems to close to anyone out there. Well, the Captain was close to him, anyway.

"Oh! You are having a guest!" commented Yibo when he saw a man who sitting on the sofa.

Zhu Wuhan smiled and curt a nod at Yibo. They knew each other before, because Yibo has met Zhu Wuhan before when he visited the Commisioner in their mansion. The Lin's family stayed in the same mansion, even though Commisioner Lin was already at his late thirties, as well his younger sister who married to Zhu Wuhan 6 years ago. That time Zhu Wuhan hasn't become the CEO yet. Only when Lin Ching, the eldest sister of the siblings, left China a couple of months ago to move to the US to settle their business branch there. Actually, the family has passed down the legacy to the youngest child of theirs, Zhu Wuhan's wife, since Lin Jiao Long wasn't put the interest on the family's legacy, but prefer to be a law servant. But Lin  Shufen trusted the company to her husband to run under the family eldest's supervise. Zhu Wuhan, and she preferred to take care of their young kids at home.