17 THE INVESTIGATION

Yibo and an officer went around the town to question the people who know about the brutal murder victims.

"Nurse Helena is a hard worker. We don't talk a lot with her. She doesn't to talk about things that she assumes as her privacy. She only talks with us whatever that related to our job....!" Said one of the nurse when Yibo asked a group of Nurses who having their lunch.

"Do you know if she has anyone close to her?" Asked Yibo.

The nurse pouted and shook her head.

"She lives alone in Beijing.!" Another nurse spoke. " She's originally came from Hong Kong. She's been working in this hospital for 12 years, and she's an assistant for Dr. Wu Chen!'

"Is there any special relationship between Nurse Helena and Dr. Wu Chen?" Asked Yibo again.

"No, no! Their relationship is only as doctor and his assistant. Dr. Wu is a happily married man!" Cried the nurse spontaneous while waving her hand frantically.

"But I think she's close to a man...!" The other nurse added.

"Who is he? Is he a doctor, too?. Yibo got alert, thinks that he has a clue.

The nurse shook her head and said,"I don't think he's a doctor. Maybe a businessman. He looks like come from a rich family...!"

"Do you remember his look?" Asked Yibo.

"I didn't see his face clearly. I only saw he's been picking up Nurse Helena a few times in his expensive car in the basement...!" Replied the nurse.

"Do you know what kind of car?"

"Yeah! A silver Lamborghini!"

Yibo turned to the officer. They looked at each other.

"Do you remember the plate number?" This time the officer gives her the question.

The nurse shook her head.

The officer sighed and turned to Yibo. Yibo shook hid head. The officer turned back to the nurse.

"Can you remember the significant clue  of the man who always picks her up roughly?" Asked the officer again.

"Umm... I believe he's tall. I'm not sure how tall. He has a thin body but looks fit and has muscles on some parts. He has a dark short hair and tan skin. But I can't see the face...!" Answered the nurse.

"Ok! Where can we meet Dr. Wu?" Asked Yibo.

"Oh! Dr. Wu is taking his leave! He went to Caribia for two weeks! He went there for about 5 days already with his family...!" Said the nurse.

Yibo heaved a sigh. He turned around while glancing at the officer. Then he walked away.

"Thanks for your cooperation to share the info. It helps our investigation...!" Said the officer to the nurses which responded by the nod from them.

"The man might have a link to the murder..." Yibo spoke to the officer.

"But does he need to steal the insulin if he's very rich?" Asked the officer.

"There are two different people who did the murder in her. Maybe the man that she knows linked to the hostess' murder, too!" Said Yibo.

The officer bobbed his head.

"Mr. Policeman!"

They're halted when there is someone calling them. They turned around to the voice. It was a middle age man in Janitor's uniform. He walked closer to the cops.

"I want to tell you something which might other people don't know about Nurse Helena....!" Said the man.

"What's that?" Asked Yibo, got alert.