34 SAVE THE NIGHT

Zhan and Yibo spent their night on the rooftop at Yibo's apartment after they ate their supper. Zhan forced Yibo to go to the rooftop, despite the Captain was very tired and wanted t get some sleep after a long hours of working.

"The weather is very good. And the sky is very beautiful.  Let's we star-gazing at the rooftop!" was what Zhan said to goad YIbo to do what's wants.

"Fine, fine! But if I fall asleep, you have to carry me to the room!" said Yibo, a little bit feel irritated.

"Well, it's not the first time I carry you to the house...!" mumbled Zhan, a little bit grumbling.

Yibo chuckled. He grabbed Zhan's hand and brought him to the lift. From the last floor, they used the staircase to get the access to the rooftop.

"Aahhh... Look! So beautiful!" cried Zhan when he saw the stars scattered in the sky. From this height, he could see the whole sky without anything blocking the view.

Yibo sat on the floor near the water tank .

"Don's sit there! You can't get the best view if you are sitting there!" said Zhan. He pulled Yibo's hand to move to the ledge.

Now they're lean on the ledge.

"You see that? That's my horoscope! Libra!" cried Zhan, pointing at the sky.

Yibo looked at the sky. He didn't understand astrology. He couldn't get what Zhan pointing at. To him, there are only bunches of the stars up there.

"Oh, yeah! I see the bunny, too...!" Yibo rolled his eyes.

"Captain, there is no horoscope with Bunny symbol!" Zhan makes a protest.

"Then? What is this?" Yibo pointed at Zhan.

Zhan turned his gaze to the Captain, then he glanced at  the finger that pointing at him. Zhan slapped the finger away. Yibo chuckled. He hugged Zhan by his shoulder, the pulled him to the back to sit on the floor with him. They sat on the floor while looking at the sky, to the shiny and glimmering stars.

Yibo glanced at Zhan who fascinated looking at the stars. He took Zhan's hand and clasped their hands together. Zhan looked down from the sky then he turned his gaze to the Captain. He glanced at their intertwined fingers. 

"Zhan Zhan.... Do you love me?" asked Yibo.

Zhan stared at Yibo.

"Do you still need to ask me after we've kissed every day?" Zhan asked the man back.

Yibo chuckled. He kissed the back of Zhan's hand.

"I love you..."said Zhan.

Yibo stared at Zhan. He smiled broadly, feels excited with Zhan's wordy confession

"I love you, too....!" Yibo grabbed Zhan's face and leaned in to claim the boy's lips.

Zhan returned the kiss. They kissed chastely. Their face heated up as the crimson red creeping up on their cheeks and eartips.Yibo smiled, ended the kiss.

"I'm glad that we have this quality time to spend on. Your idea is great. You're such a romantic.  I'm sorry for being unromantic....!" said Yibo.

Zhan smiled. He caressed Yibo's hand.

"Captain... Two smart people cannot make a perfect couple. One of them needs to be an idiot to make a couple goal...!" commented Zhan, ended with a chuckle.

Yibo was taken aback with Zhan's comment. His blushing face turned even red.

"Do you mean, I'm an idiot for being unromantic?" Yibo snapped.