33 THE NIGHT

The night has ripened. 11 PM, when a woman dressed up in a tight red suits and full make-up came out of the house. She looked fierce at something. A man came out too behind her.

"Just get lost! Don't come back home!!" The man shouted at the woman.

"Don't think I care! I can earn my own money without you!" The woman fired back. Then she stomped away to the street.

The woman walked angrily and stopped a cab that passes by. She climbed on the cab which immediately brings her to the destination she desires.

A man in the a laundry van took the HT and informed something to the other person.

"She just went out with a cab with plate number ZA 4576 B... The thing heated up with her husband here and I need to watch him here....!"

"Copied!"

The man put the HT down, eyes keep watching at the certain house. He saw the man got back to the house, and a while after he went in, the light in a room turned bright. The man inside the laundry van watched that the man opened the curtain and let the blind on. Then he walked to the computer table and started to do thing on the computer.

A Jeep came and stopped behind the van. Two people from inside the Jeep get down and walked approaching the van. One of them knocked on the driver's window. The man inside the van turned to the window and rolled down the window when he recognized the person.

"Any progress?" asked Yibo.

"Yeah! They look like in a fight. They shouted at each other...!" replied the man in the van.

"What did they say?" asked Yibo again.

"It's kinda the husband chased the wife away from the house and the wife said that she still can live and earn money even he kicks her out...!" said the man.

Yibo glanced at Zhan. They looked at each other. What they saw in the restaurant where the woman work was different. They saw the woman was so helpless and vulnerable facing the man. And the man seemed very rough and fierce to her. Then the bruise and the cigar marks. Did the husband do it to her?

"Keep watching. I'll send Oppa to join you here!" said Yibo, slaps the man's shoulder lightly.

"Yes, Boss!" the man nodded.

Yibo turned to Zhan.

"Let's go~" said Yibo.

Zhan nodded. He followed Yibo who walks first to the Jeep.

"Are we going to spy the woman?" asked Zhan while pulling the strap over his chest.

"Do you think it's necessary?" asked Yibo, glanced at Zhan.

"Yeah! I don't think she's honest with us the other day...!" replied Zhan.

Yibo looked at Zhan then nodded. He kicked the accelerator pad and runs his Jeep in the street.

"Do you know where she works at night?" asked Yibo.

"I'm not sure. But she said she works her double work in the street. That's means she's a freelance prostitute. She has no imp to arrange her with the clients. So, she will walking around the lonesome street as Beijing doesn't have the specific red light district...!" replied Zhan in detail.

"Wow! You know a lot about Beijing more than me!" Yibo cheered.

"If you live in the suburbia, you'll know more about what happening in the street...!" said Zhan, didn't take Yibo's compliment.

Yibo glanced at him and smirked. He was glad that he found Zhan. No, Zhan found him. If that damn night never exist, maybe they would be strangers who don't bother about each other until now. Yibo barely lay his eyes on anyone he didn't know, and it was a possibility if he will miss Zhan out from his sight, too. But because that fated night, Zhan found him. And he was more grateful as the boy was smart in analyzing the crime scene which very helpful in his work. Not he used Zhan by trapping him as his lover. For that private feeling,. Yibo purely likes Zhan romantically.